Most annoying game enemy.

hydrosugar

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freaky...I was thinking about making a similar thread afew days ago with some ideas. Here are mine

The flying drones from Borderlands (General Knoxx DLC) as they move too quick and do annoyingly high levels of damage.

Defiler's from Borderlands (Jacob's Cove DLC) with their nasty ass vomit which slows you down. Drives me phuckin nuts.

Minelurkers from Fallout 3; only tiny parts of their body are vulnerable to weapon fire and they seem to hide these from you until nigh on the last moment.

Cacodemon from Doom 2; unless you kill it quick it spits out those flying skulls which just soak up gunfire.

The tiny bugs which attack in swarms and jump on your back from 'Dead Space'

Mages from Skyrim; just angers me when they constantly retreat when you're trying to mellee them. It only takes 1-2 hits but you just can't connect!

Deathclaws in Fallout New Vegas (not so much Fallout 3) as they seem bastardly over-powered and will rape you in seconds.

I has a new one.

Raines - FFXIII

The only non mission boss to kill me. And he did it 3 times. I thought I was maintaining my health well, but he'd juggle me in the air a few times and take off 90% of my health. And god forbid he target one of my compadre. Easily more difficult than the final boss.

There are plenty of annoying mission bosses, but Raines stuck out being a story boss, given every other one in the game was an utter pushover.

• 4 weeks later...

Freaking Spetznaz in "The Only Easy Day was Yesterday".

I could not for the life of me kill those covered with smoke nades in the buildings across and those who actually popped out of the smoke and would know your exact positions. Literally no cover at all. Going downstairs was really the only choice. Even then, they'd still kill you before you even get down there completely (like when you were still on the stairs).

Had trouble with it even on normal when the game first came out.

Feral Ghoul Reaver in Fallout 3.

Seriously I shot him with a fat man and he managed to survive.

Hunters in Resident Evil: ORC

They were really annoying in my pro and S+ run.

Duvalia in Resident Evil 5.

These things are nasty and hard to kill nuff said.

Exploding floods in Halo Series, Elites and hunters in Halo Reach Legendary.