Last game you wish you hadn't played

wariowarrior

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have so many games on my list that I only have 1-4 achievements and it looks pitiful.

But the last game that recently fucked me was cabelas dangerous hunts 2011. I played it for literally 5 mins and I only killed 1 animal and of course that one animal was 50 yards away and pop goes the achievement. So now that game sits on the shelf and one day just one day i will finish it.

Brink. Seriously this game. Words cannot express. Don't let the thought of co-op entice you, you'll be letting yourself AND A friend down with huge disappointment if you give this game a chance. The achievements require effort too, and the game is just so bad. Probably one of Bethesda's worst games.

Brink. Seriously this game. Words cannot express. Don't let the thought of co-op entice you, you'll be letting yourself AND A friend down with huge disappointment if you give this game a chance. The achievements require effort too, and the game is just so bad. Probably one of Bethesda's worst games.

Oh no, achievements that require effort! But yeah, game isn't that good and doing achievements on an eh.. game is tedious.

Me: Doa3. Dpad AND Doa doesn't mix.. unless I missed the option to change controller settings to analog.

Two Worlds 2. My ex said it would be a fun co-op, but that was the shittiest game I have ever played. The controls are awkward and the combat is ridiculous. I wish I'd read the reviews before I purchased it.

If you hate Two Worlds 2, you're gonna have a field day slating the first lol. I have to admit that I enjoyed both games. I'm currently playing TW2, and have got nearly all the achievements.

Anyway, I'm gonna add Lego Indiana Jones. I've played Lego Harry Potter 1+2, Lego Batman and Bionicle Heroes as its a Lego game just not the same vein. But I've enjoyed them and 1000g them all. Just Lego Indy I cannot seem to get into. Its such a grind fest. Do this 50 times, do that 50 times and do this as well 50 times for a lot of achievements. Plus I find it kind of boring. Wish I'd never bought it now. But I'm gonna push through it and persevere.