The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

Man this is such BULLSHIT, have the third heists (HUMANE LABS) going on but nobody do play with. Fix this crap already R* there are no excuses this time...

Edit: Oh wow you can't use any explosive while driving the Kuruma. Yeah no shit I know the windows but still.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we playing the fifth heist PACIFIC STANDARD - SIGNAL on easy difficulty, you know the extra long mission with the timer at the end and the fucking cops. Had no choice so we played with a LV4 and a LV14 random.

I almost made it to the end with 30 seconds left and one of the dumbfucks dies just before I deliver the dude.

Man all he had to do was to stay alive sooo easy...well guess not!

So we playing the fifth heist PACIFIC STANDARD - SIGNAL on easy difficulty, you know the extra long mission with the timer at the end and the fucking cops. Had no choice so we played with a LV4 and a LV14 random.

I almost made it to the end with 30 seconds left and one of the dumbfucks dies just before I deliver the dude.

Man all he had to do was to stay alive sooo easy...well guess not!

Have you finished the final heist yet?

Have you finished the final heist yet?

Nope not yet because one dumbfuck LV84 thinks he can die during the getaway with the bikes, five fucking times in a row. Nobody can be THAT stupid on easy difficulty. Oh yeah he can pick all the money but can't ride a damn bike. MOTHERFUCKER... :rant:

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Hm, I can only get into GTA: O is if i go to a solo session. It doesn't even bother to put me into a session with just myself anymore

it's doing that to me too, maybe because its friday or somethin so the servers will be extra shite lol

edit: ok it kicked me from my solo session now im playing as Michael in my online characters appartment lol...and I cant record a clip of it because it wont let me :'(

Just annoying. I finally get started on the first heist and got the first two done with the same person. When they finally start the heist, they fucking can't get the hacking and I pretty much quit after 10 minutes because they guy didn't bother even trying or asking.

After that, pretty much things have gone downhill since I cannot even connect to another heist match and hopefully play with someone who is knowledgeable. This is why I hate playing with randoms just as much as how I hate how terrible the online matchmaking is considering how much network traffic they were expecting.

Is it me or does it go from bad to fucking worse.

I finally got someone who knew how to do the Fleeca heist finale and since I got the "driver position" which I chose to get platinum, I think it was easy enough to assume "drive under the cargobob" by Eddie Toh.

Did that and guess what? It wouldn't fucking pick me up because the pickup magnet was not on the helicopter and then Eddie bitches at me for being too slow and losing my chance.

Then I pretty much fail the heist finale because I cannot escape because I didn't get picked up by the Cargobob. I was under, but it still wouldn't pick me up.

So frustrated now that I cannot progress further in heists because of this bug and I cannot do the next heist because they have to be completed in a certain order.

It is already happening to a few people.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204338108-Issues-with-Cargobob-Escape-on-The-Fleeca-Job-Heist-Finale

Is it me or does it go from bad to fucking worse.

I finally got someone who knew how to do the Fleeca heist finale and since I got the "driver position" which I chose to get platinum, I think it was easy enough to assume "drive under the cargobob" by Eddie Toh.

Did that and guess what? It wouldn't fucking pick me up because the pickup magnet was not on the helicopter and then Eddie bitches at me for being too slow and losing my chance.

Then I pretty much fail the heist finale because I cannot escape because I didn't get picked up by the Cargobob. I was under, but it still wouldn't pick me up.

So frustrated now that I cannot progress further in heists because of this bug and I cannot do the next heist because they have to be completed in a certain order.

It is already happening to a few people.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/204338108-Issues-with-Cargobob-Escape-on-The-Fleeca-Job-Heist-Finale

thats really odd, Ive done the Fleeca heist finale a good 15 times now and ive never once seen that happen with the cargobob.....

thats really odd, Ive done the Fleeca heist finale a good 15 times now and ive never once seen that happen with the cargobob.....

Tested it out on both versions. The bug happens on the Xbox 360 version.

Played it on the Xbox One version and it didn't have the bug and I managed to complete it on my first try.

It is in my case and I have already checked Rockstar forums which others have reported the same issue.

At least I am getting through on the Xbox One version with randoms despite how it is better to play with friends/sessions on TA.

Nothing like more bitching since I finally get to the last setup mission for the "Prison Break" which is where it is two teams where one has to go to the police station and obtain the "prison inmate schedule" and the other team has to collect the car.

Well, the schedule was the easier side which I thought my other team got it. Sadly, the other team who was supposed to do one simple job after getting the police car couldn't even do that and caused more trouble and wrecked the setup.

Now, since I was on the side where I have to collect the car with the other person, I lost the cops and the person decided to quit. Seriously, I don't know why they set the minimum level to 12, but I think it should have been higher because they seem to just bail quickly when they can't do things their way and expect a whole lot more out of the setup than what they care capable of compared to people who have access to more gear/tools.

At least finally, I got it done since I found a good team this time.

Not going to be the end of my frustrations since I will always have some sort of discontent with someone/something. At least this thread is useful for mentioning those things.

Nothing like more bitching since I finally get to the last setup mission for the "Prison Break" which is where it is two teams where one has to go to the police station and obtain the "prison inmate schedule" and the other team has to collect the car.

Well, the schedule was the easier side which I thought my other team got it. Sadly, the other team who was supposed to do one simple job after getting the police car couldn't even do that and caused more trouble and wrecked the setup.

Now, since I was on the side where I have to collect the car with the other person, I lost the cops and the person decided to quit. Seriously, I don't know why they set the minimum level to 12, but I think it should have been higher because they seem to just bail quickly when they can't do things their way and expect a whole lot more out of the setup than what they care capable of compared to people who have access to more gear/tools.

At least finally, I got it done since I found a good team this time.

Not going to be the end of my frustrations since I will always have some sort of discontent with someone/something. At least this thread is useful for mentioning those things.

I feel your pain. I've been trying to play with randoms most of the day today and no one seems to know what they're doing. I will likely be joining some sessions on TA next weekend when I have time but in the meantime I've been trying to play with randoms when I get a chance and it's just been a disaster. These missions were not designed to be done with a bunch of random people who have only a basic knowledge of the game and its mechanics. If only one out of the four people on your team doesn't know what to do and how to do it, you don't stand a chance at being successful. I agree the minimum level probably should have been higher. I know you don't want to cut off too many people from playing the missions, but (most) players under level 30 or so have no business playing heists.

Getting players to actually join your missions is a whole other issue, but blame for this can be laid solely on Rockstar for their decision to force you to be a leader of the heist to actually be able to replay them. Playing with trustworthy people is the only real way to play heists, unfortunately.

Edited by bblcreator8790

I feel your pain. I've been trying to play with randoms most of the day today and no one seems to know what they're doing. I will likely be joining some sessions on TA next weekend when I have time but in the meantime I've been trying to play with randoms when I get a chance and it's just been a disaster. These missions were not designed to be done with a bunch of random people who have only a basic knowledge of the game and its mechanics. If only one out of the four people on your team doesn't know what to do and how to do it, you don't stand a chance at being successful. I agree the minimum level probably should have been higher. I know you don't want to cut off too many people from playing the missions, but (most) players under level 30 or so have no business playing heists.

Getting players to actually join your missions is a whole other issue, but blame for this can be laid solely on Rockstar for their decision to force you to be a leader of the heist to actually be able to replay them. Playing with trustworthy people is the only real way to play heists, unfortunately.

This is exactly why you don't play with randoms. Play with your friends or find some people on here to play with. It's much more fun and it's less likely that one person will quit unless it's a connection issue.

Plus it's much easier to communicate, which is an absolute necessity for the finales.

*le sigh* why is it whenever I try the EMP set up mission the person who gets into the Hydra is always someone who can't fly to save their life and crashes it at the end? or my last try where my teammates used up our lives on the ship then right as I was landing the Hydra (I got to fly for fuckin once!) my teammate in another jet decided to plummet to the ground and kill themself

I swear GTA is conspiring against me with the quality of the randoms I get :p

This is just completely annoying.

I cannot connect to online or I just freeze on a loading screen trying to join a lobby.

Trying to connect for I would say two hours and I have played zero heists or even have people connect to my lobby so I can get the ball rolling on working my way up on more challenging heists.

Has anyone else had the problem that GTA:O will just kick you out either saying the connection to the host has been lost, and or that you need to be on live to play online?

I get it all the time but I'm on live and other mulitplayer works.

So I can't do any heists and last week it was fine - this week I'm off work.... as normal it doesn't work.

Occasionally I'll get the message: "Failed to Join Job or Activity. Returning to GTA Online." And then I won't be able to host any heists or jobs until I dashboard and restart the game. I would try going to the dashboard and resetting the game and see if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • bLaKgRaVy changed the title to The Official Bitching Thread