Favorite multiplayer weapon?

Smoochy

I know this forum is basically dead now that MW3 is out and the new Treyarch game comes out in less than a year. However, I know there are still quite a few people playing this and I'm curious as to what your favorite gun(s) is/are or what guns you're using in your class setups right now?

Personally, my favorite gun is the Galil. If I'm trying to do well and have a good game, I'll use that gun.

However, recently I've been having more fun running around and using weapons that aren't as common. I've discovered that I love the Olympia, Stoner, Stakeout, and the RPK. While none of them are incredible, I find them simply entertaining to play with. It's nice to see not so common guns, in my opinion. It gets annoying seeing nothing but AK74us, AK47s, Famases, Galils, M16s, and G11s. I have nothing against anyone who uses those guns, but I just hate seeing them constantly in the kill feed.

Edited by Smoochy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it does get annoying seeing those guns all the time. So I'll use the FAL most of the time n sometimes the MPL n spectre. But wen I see there's a bunch of tryhards on the other side and I'm going negative, then I'll switch to my AUG. That's one gun I kno I won't go negative with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...