Last game you wish you hadn't played

wariowarrior

I'm sure you know the feeling. You get a game, think it's gonna be decent and realise you don't like it... at all.

Now back in the day you would take the game put it back in the box and trade it sell it store it or smash it. Now days many of us don't like having a low GS on games so we grit our teeth, swear under our breath ( or out loud) and curse the fact we ever got an achievement on it so we can't delete it from our profile. So we either have to max the bugger or at least got a respectable score.

So for me the last, and current game, is NFS The Run. I hate it and want to snap the disc in two but am having to play it through so I at least got over 500GS on it.

I'm sure I'm not on my own so share your own games that have overstayed their welcome just to get the GS up.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I think it was probably Bulletstorm.

I had played the demo with a friend when it first cropped up and enjoyed it. I went out and bought the game (after a while and it had gone down in price), and I played through it once and just felt no attachment at all to it. I dread going back and getting the achievements, it had gone stale before I even finished the story on normal.

It just sort of fell flat for me.

Skyrim. I hated it the first time I played it because of a few things but I decided to rent it again because I assumed the patch for the game fixed those problems. I wanted to get the full 1k but the game kept freezing, and some of my quests glitched so I couldn't complete them. To top it off, I reloaded it 1 last time to push through all that crap and get what I could for points in the game...and I got stuck on a rock, tried to get out and fell through the map then my game froze, lmao. The hell with that horribly developed piece of shit. :D

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

So disappointed in this game just like a lot of others. There were like 6 missions that only took around 4 hours to complete. The online has a bunch of glitches and bugs that need to be fixed. I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but this game just let me down a lot.

The big one for me was Blazblue: Calamity Trigger. I heard a lot of great things about the game, and I was remembering how much I loved to play Street Fighter back in the day and was looking for another fighting game to try. I couldn't get more than 10 points in it. A combination of bad controllers available for the 360 and the fact that I'm just not that good at fighting games in general, has left that sitting on my game shelf at home. I still hope to go back and see what little achievements I can get, but I'll never have many points in it, and don't look forward to going back for more.

It's probably a great game, just not for me. Regret paying the 40 bucks or whatever it was I paid for it from Amazon.

I probably should have never purchased/played Marvel Ultimate Alliance either, especially with the DLC being taken off the marketplace. Both of those games I played because a buddy liked them, but I could just never get into it.

Resident Evil: ORC

My friend rented it via some online rental service and he left it round here the other night by mistake (I wasnt interested in it). I popped it in yesterday for a cheeky shot and its ****ing awful, I didnt even finish the first mission it was so bad

This.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

So disappointed in this game just like a lot of others. There were like 6 missions that only took around 4 hours to complete. The online has a bunch of glitches and bugs that need to be fixed. I'm a big Resident Evil fan, but this game just let me down a lot.

And this.

Seriously, I wouldn't recommend this game even to my worst enemy. Much less if he/she is a Resident Evil fan.

People proabably will think I am crazy with my games but here they are

Bioshock

Bayonetta

Alan Wake

Halo

GoW

Yup, I do think you're definitely crazy. :p

Holy crap....Foxxy you are crazy....

You just listed 3 of the top 10 all-time greatest games on the 360. You need to be medicated and in a room with foam walls.

Jurassic: The Hunted.

Fuck that piece of shit game. Beat it twice, both times I turned off my Xbox my save was deleted, only had 2 achievements left, refused to try again (mainly because I would have had to beat the entire story again, start up on hard, and go again). I made a hate thread in the game's forums.

Jurassic: The Hunted.

Fuck that piece of shit game. Beat it twice, both times I turned off my Xbox my save was deleted, only had 2 achievements left, refused to try again (mainly because I would have had to beat the entire story again, start up on hard, and go again). I made a hate thread in the game's forums.

Not... gonna... laugh... holding... it... bwahahahaha

Sorry I tried. :Bounce:

Last game I wish I didn't play. Probably Syndicate maybe. Not because it's a bad game, but because it makes me physically ill after playing it for 45 min-1 hr.