What was the last thing you ate?

Shiftie

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the last thing you ate? Where did you eat? Was it yummy?

The last thing I ate was a sausage egg and cheese sandwich on sourdough, home fries, and two chocolate chip pancakes at Friendly's....that was about 14hrs ago x.x It was absolutely delicious.

My brother and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings a few hours ago.

I had a Jerk Chicken Sandwich...Pretty good. I think I'll stick to the burgers or have a do-it-yourself chicken sandwich from now on.

We also shared some boneless wings (medium sauce) and some queso con carne dip (with some incredibly stale chips). The dip wasn't impressive. The wings were their usual high quality. Though I would have chosen a difference sauce. My brother is a little bit of a spicy food wimp. I lived in New Orleans for three years. I laugh at what most people call spicy.

Edited by bigbear.

I had a Jerk Chicken Sandwich...Pretty good. I think I'll stick to the burgers or have a do-it-yourself chicken sandwich from now on.

We also shared some boneless wings (medium sauce) and some queso con carne dip (with some incredibly stale chips). The dip wasn't impressive. The wings were their usual high quality. Though I would have chosen a difference sauce. My brother is a little bit of a spicy food wimp. I lived in New Orleans for three years. I laugh at what most people call spicy.

Oh God tell me about the spices! I live in Canada and what passes for "spicy" here is a joke. When I go to Los Angeles and eat at Mexican places, I eat my fill. But I don't think I've tasted anything but the tip of the iceberg. Love Cajun dishes too!

I love BWW. Their Caribbean Jerk sauce is the greatest thing ever invented. I got their Blazin' hot wings once and felt like I was going to die. I know it's not the hottest thing in the world, but that's my limit. I like the occasional spicy/hot sauce, but that shit is too much.

Ate some garlic bread and a Clif Bar for lunch a couple of hours ago. Didn't feel like cooking any actual food.

Ordered Pizza Hut earlier HELL YUM. XD Veggie Sizzler + spicy chicken wings & cheesy garlic bread. The guy was 20 mins late so he gave me a free 1.5 litre Pepsi lol win.

Wish they would give stuff for being late here :(

Anyway, I had reeses puffs cereal earlier..think it's time to eat again though.