When will the DLC be on sale?

millionblades

Would like to save some $$ on the DLC?

It is not even out for everyone on 360, only Premium members, so how in the world would anyone know when it will be on sale?

If I had to guess you might be able to pick up Premium on sale sometime in April or May

I don't think any of the other DLC's have gone on sale till this day, I know Premium has once or twice so I wouldn't count on this.

B2K went on sale a year ago for a week

Are you a Premium member? Because that saves you money on all DLC.

5 DLC packs at 1200MSP each = 6000MSP

Premium = 4000MSP

2000MSP savings AND you get Premium exclusive content too. So that's even more for less £/$/€/₩/¥/zł/₫/currency of choice.

i bought premium with the scrubs tears. they were delicious.

Seriously..if you are sale savy you should have picked up a Premium version for $30 over the holiday shopping season (Best Buy had it)

If you have bought every DLC individually you already have lost money if you are hoping to find a deal.

I know that doesn't help now..but looking for sales on GOTY/Ultimate editions are your best value as long as you don't HAVE to have the DLC upon release.

Just keep cheking slickdeals.net

Seriously..if you are sale savy you should have picked up a Premium version for $30 over the holiday shopping season (Best Buy had it)

If you have bought every DLC individually you already have lost money if you are hoping to find a deal.

I know that doesn't help now..but looking for sales on GOTY/Ultimate editions are your best value as long as you don't HAVE to have the DLC upon release.

Just keep cheking slickdeals.net

Yeah, I totally agree with that. Just selling your existing copy and buying the Premium Edition would be your best bet. I don't know how much it's going for now, but Amazon had it for $25 around Black Friday.

Edited by WOLFkraut