05-05-2014

So right now I am currently playing World of Tanks to grind out some achievements but what I want to know is what game are you currently playing/grinding?

Also make sure to update every now and again letting us know what you have finished grinding and what you are moving onto next!!

Feel free to communicate with other members as the game they are playing might be the game you are too!

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
  • Like 1

Well I'm currently grinding through Dynasty Warriors 7 conquest mode. My ultimate goal is to get 1000G in the game, but that is going to take a hell of a long time. I finished all the Kingdom's stories recently which took 25+ hours and conquest mode alone will take another 30 hours to complete. In total, the grind to 1000G will probably take another 50 more hours :s

• Like 1

Well I'm currently grinding through Dynasty Warriors 7 conquest mode. My ultimate goal is to get 1000G in the game, but that is going to take a hell of a long time. I finished all the Kingdom's stories recently which took 25+ hours and conquest mode alone will take another 30 hours to complete. In total, the grind to 1000G will probably take another 50 more hours :s

woah, thats too much

• Like 1

woah, thats too much

And Dynasty Warriors 7 is one of the quicker 1,000s in the series. I'd say besides the empires games, only Orochi 1 and Gundam 3 are shorter completions.

Me, I'm just finishing up the grind on 8, needing only 30 weapons left to obtain. So far, I've played over 1,800 battles and have killed enough people to depopulate the entire city of St. Louis, Missouri.

• Like 1

I'm supposed to be grinding the breeding animal variants achievement on Zoo Tycoon, but couldn't bring myself to do it today... The breeding itself isn't so bad but having to wait until one of the parents reach 15 to release it just seems to take FOREVEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........RRRRR....

....RRRRRR.....

• Like 1

And Dynasty Warriors 7 is one of the quicker 1,000s in the series. I'd say besides the empires games, only Orochi 1 and Gundam 3 are shorter completions.

Me, I'm just finishing up the grind on 8, needing only 30 weapons left to obtain. So far, I've played over 1,800 battles and have killed enough people to depopulate the entire city of St. Louis, Missouri.

I'm pounding thru 8 myself too. 80+ hours listed at.

• Like 1

DW7 is nowhere near that long. Pretty sure I got the 1000 in 30 hours.

DW7 is nowhere near that long. Pretty sure I got the 1000 in 30 hours.

I'm not sure about that. It took me around 20 hours to complete all the Kingdom stories and I'm now battling through conquest mode. I've definitely played 30+ hours at the moment and I'm only at 280G/1000G. I don't see how its possible to get 1000G in 30 hours.

• Like 1

I'm not sure about that. It took me around 20 hours to complete all the Kingdom stories and I'm now battling through conquest mode. I've definitely played 30+ hours at the moment and I'm only at 280G/1000G. I don't see how its possible to get 1000G in 30 hours.

Unlike 6 and 8, DW7 has no difficulty based achievements, so you can just blast through the game at the lowest difficulty. Also unlike 6 and 8, none of the stages had extra objectives that you needed to do, you just had to get to the end.

I played through on Normal/Hard myself, only dropping down to beginner when all I had left were the skill and bond grinding, and it only took me about 40-50 hours over the course of 10 days.

Edited by EmporerDragon
  • Like 1

Unlike 6 and 8, DW7 has no difficulty based achievements, so you can just blast through the game at the lowest difficulty. Also unlike 6 and 8, none of the stages had extra objectives that you needed to do, you just had to get to the end.

I played through on Normal/Hard myself, only dropping down to beginner when all I had left were the skill and bond grinding, and it only took me about 40-50 hours over the course of 10 days.

Ah okay. Its still quite a grind though.

True but still just way too long

Too long would be Warriors Orochi 2. In order to unlock one particular stage, you need to reach a combined total proficiency level of 2,730. Defeating an officer or 100 enemies increases proficiency by 0.2, meaning you need to defeat 13,750 officers or 137,500 grunts or a combination of the two, and that's not considering wasted kills if you cap a character's proficiency (50) mid battle. And on top of that, you also need to beat all 68 stages on all 5 difficulties.

I've been playing a different arcade game almost everyday lately. Think I'm going to finish off Far Cry Classic tomorrow then get back to Tanks and work towards the matches played grind! Not really I grind I suppose.

I'm doing the same thing as you, basically just 'rinsing' through arcade games. I'm also finishing World of Tanks but its a long ass game to grind really, especially when your playing it to much and it get boring. In a complete other note, what is Far Cry Classic like?

Right now I'm grinding GTA V and working on getting the base 1000 on Dead Island

That GTA grind will only be hard for the online since they did that patch which made it harder to level up. Good luck with it though

Edited by Kairi
Double Post