Games You Would Like to See Ported to the 360

Chaz Of Sparta

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo 3 would be amazing, gotta agree on that one.

Probably a very lesser known title since I'm not sure how many played Dreamcast (and even those who did don't know this one!), but Power Stone 2 was one of the most amazing fighting games I've ever played and spent hundreds of hours fighting my brother & friends on it and still didn't unlock everything! It was totally huge and an absolute blast, and I wish it would've been continued.

Also, Jet Grind Radio (dreamcast) and Jet Set Radio Future (xbox) were unbelievable as well!

Red Orchestra (all of them, but Ostfront is the best)

Killing Floor

Armed Assault and ArmA II

Battlefield 1942

A good flight sim (seriously, we have NO real, good flight sims on Xbox, not even one)

All the original Ace Combats (they aren't sims, but I don't care)

Killzone 2

And really, my list could go on forever.

Rampage- I hear it's slated for a movie release so if that holds true it's just a matter of time before the game is ported and/or updated with a new installment.

http://www.kaejae-worx.com/don/videogames/rampage/images/title_arcade400.gif

I can't believe I forgot this game. The N64 version ate up a lot of time for me and my friends when we were young.

I remember it felt like a never ending wave of cities and I dont think we ever even beat it. Could you even beat the game ?

Either way, I'd love to see this. It would be a perfect XBLA HD update.

Another N64 game worth mentioning is Rogue Squadron.

I can't believe I forgot this game. The N64 version ate up a lot of time for me and my friends when we were young.

I remember it felt like a never ending wave of cities and I dont think we ever even beat it. Could you even beat the game ?

Either way, I'd love to see this. It would be a perfect XBLA HD update.

Another N64 game worth mentioning is Rogue Squadron.

God damn Rampage was fun..i remember getting to I think like Toyto?? But you are right Rouge Squadron was awesome!! I loved the 2 cheats where you could get Princess Amadala (spelling???) golds ship from Phantom Menace and an old black caddy to fly around in