Looks like we shouldnt wait for the patch anymore

MadMaxxx123

The DLC achievements can still be unlocked offline. It isn't the end of the world in my opinion. I feel for people that had freezes and losing all progress though.

I know the dlc achievements can be unlocked with the offline workaround. I was fortunate enough not to purchase DLC for this joke of a game.

The DLC achievements can still be unlocked offline. It isn't the end of the world in my opinion. I feel for people that had freezes and losing all progress though.

I agree with this. Although I never experienced Single Player issues, I feel for those who did and will continue do to so due to WB's fucked up mindset about their game.

Maybe the least they could do is to refund the cash that people spent on Season Pass? I mean, if someone went in and bought a TV from a store and it broke instantly, the shop would replace it instantly, or refund the cash!!

If you brought a faulty TV you would get a refund for the faulty product but not your subscription fee for HBO or netflix!

The season pass (and the cost of) has nothing to do with the bugs and faults on the disc based content on the game. The season pass is to save money on the price of downloadable content.

The only reason why Wii U users got a refund was because they pulled out the story DLC from the platform.

I hope this article isn't actually addressing they have no intentions on fixing the Initiation DLC achievement unlock issue, because if it is that is absolute bullshit. I don't care if there is an offline "workaround" method. I have a 100% gamerscore with time stamps on all my achievements, yes you could say I'm "anal", but nonetheless, why should i have to put up with their shortcomings? If you're going to release DLC that you charge paying customers, at least make sure it is fully functional without any problems, and if there are problems at least address them and fix them before focusing all your resources to the next DLC. That's just being money hungry which is unfortunate because the Arkham series is one of my favorite franchises and it just saddens me to see it head down that direction. I really hope someone can really get through to them and get them to realize this is unacceptable and they need to resolve this issue properly.

End vent.

I really hope someone can really get through to them and get them to realize this is unacceptable and they need to resolve this issue properly.

If you and every other person who's had problems with the game agree to talk people out of buying new copies, not give WB any more money for DLC or even that Arcade port of Arkham Origins: Blackgate they've recently announced, they will take notice.

So, unless you're speaking with your wallet, WB cannot hear a word you're saying.

If you and every other person who's had problems with the game agree to talk people out of buying new copies, not give WB any more money for DLC or even that Arcade port of Arkham Origins: Blackgate they've recently announced, they will take notice.

So, unless you're speaking with your wallet, WB cannot hear a word you're saying.

Well, the fact is the DLC achievement issue probably is only an issue to those that care about time stamps on their achievements which I'm sure isn't a very large demographic. I assume most people who have complained have already come around to doing the offline "workaround" method to get their achievements. I'm going to continue to wait for a possible patch for at least till the new DLC to arrive. Unfortunately even if i choose to not purchase the DLC, thousands of other players will probably end up buying it considering the Initiation DLC glitch i can imagine doesn't bother enough players to make a noticeable difference.

Sorry for the off-topic question...did they announce that Blackgate is coming to XBLA? I hadn't read that anywhere.

EDIT: Just found it. It will be hard for me to avoid getting this, but after what WBM did with the lack of game support, I gotta pass on it.