Making shapes

I am going to be making a huge creative build now I am done with the achievements. But given that I will need various shapes in my build, I scoured the net for some assisstance.

http://oranj.io/blog/VoxelSphereGenerator

I have linked this from my mobile phone. So apologies there, but I can't find the laptop. I do have a low end Lumia, and this site seems to work so far. Which is good news for me, as without any help, my circles, or anything for that matter, look wrong.

If you have any other suggestions for tools to help with building shapes, then post them here or even if its just advice on doing it without. The last site I used gives me a warning security message now so won't be using it again.

No problem Red. Donat Studios is the site that gives me a warning saying that its not a trusted site. Plus last few times I used it, it never worked for me on my phone. The link I provided works fine.

Anyway, hope they help you guys make something cool soon. I will be using them.

i havent used it in a while.

nothing works on my phone, so i have to move my laptop around, which is a pain. i only use donat studios for ovals, as others dont have ovals, (since the last time i checked)