Unlimited Loot Glitch (Easiest way)

iTz WaffleS v2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree. Every time we open that chest, it is like Christmas. The hunt is on for the best of the best. Even if we do open that chest non stop.

Yeah I agree with this as well. When my friends and I did it after the video, we were like "omg this gun" and then like 20 mins later find a better one.

Also, I am finally almost lvl 50 (took a few days off from this game, as I burnt myself out from it) So when I get there, if anyone that level wants to do the glitch, I still have 2 keys.

can you do this is split screen?

It has been confirmed that this glitch does not work split screen :(

if anyone one is up for doing this I'm on now I'm level 50

GT: MILLER TlME (copy and paste this to)

I am level 48, looking to power level to 50 today, and then I plan on glitching this for a while for awesome loot.

Screw this. That is why I never try such things. I had three gold keys. I let someone who saw this video online try this. Using up my keys and I got nothing out of this. Nothing!

This is why I do not try cheating the system or using glitches.

However. If someone wouldn't mind helping me if they have this work or help me through other means to get my Siren to level 50 please do.

If someone wouldn't mind me getting some equipment when they do this. All I want is what I should have gotten from my three keys. Nothing more.

Maybe 10 things at most. First I need to get to level 50 with her however.

Screw this. That is why I never try such things. I had three gold keys. I let someone who saw this video online try this. Using up my keys and I got nothing out of this. Nothing!

This is why I do not try cheating the system or using glitches.

However. If someone wouldn't mind helping me if they have this work or help me through other means to get my Siren to level 50 please do.

If someone wouldn't mind me getting some equipment when they do this. All I want is what I should have gotten from my three keys. Nothing more.

Maybe 10 things at most. First I need to get to level 50 with her however.

What level are you right now? Randy is gonna tweet more codes in a day or two he said.

I have one key but I want to spend it only át. Lv50. If someone does have 2 I can host and do it for a while to loot a lot. In at 23 right now. Just add me if you have 2 keys, Ill be online tomorrow all day long, UK time. GT: RuivoM

Hi iTz WaffleS v2, I and my friend both had only 1 key and we both used it with your glitch and couldn't make it work. Would you show me why I did it wrong please? I (as a host) stood next to the chest at looked to it (the open chest with 1 key pop-up screen appeared), my friend opened the chest and lost his key but couldn't glitched it to open again.

still works as of 8pm tonight. video proof.

i didn't read through the entire thread before making the video so i wasn't sure if the guest leaving the lobby would work or not...found out the hard way it doesn't lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ5WWjPDtgU]Borderlands 2 Golden Key Glitch [HD] - YouTube[/ame]