Windows 8 Current Game List (Prices, Achievement Guide Links and User Scores)

XBOX ISAAC82

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galactic Reign - $1.49

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/app/galactic-reign/18058d97-3205-4293-9824-88534b8ccc1c

NOTE: Galactic Reign servers will be shut down February 2014 and after this time the application will no longer be playable and will not work on your device.

Tempted but it won't let me pay by PayPal, if I use my credit card then I get charged a £1.25 flat fee for currency conversion... hmmm.... First World Problems ;)

OK who's the person in charge of putting games up on the windows 8 store? They seriously need a slap! It's never been great but this week has been lots of f*#k ups!

^ This :)

In case anyone hasn't heard, you can switch to New Zealand marketplace and download Pac-Man Vaio and Toshiba. The Vaio does appear on the US marketplace, but not Toshiba.

It wouldn't work on my surface, but perfectly okay on my Samsung. They both appear free, but cost $10 for the full version.

In case anyone hasn't heard, you can switch to New Zealand marketplace and download Pac-Man Vaio and Toshiba. The Vaio does appear on the US marketplace, but not Toshiba.

It wouldn't work on my surface, but perfectly okay on my Samsung. They both appear free, but cost $10 for the full version.

I am assuming you mean DX+? Did the original version of the game get updated to the DX+ version? Or does this one have a whole new achievement list?

BTW cant get the Toshiba or VAIO ones on my surface pro or my PC (which is iBuyPower custom).

I am assuming you mean DX+? Did the original version of the game get updated to the DX+ version? Or does this one have a whole new achievement list?

BTW cant get the Toshiba or VAIO ones on my surface pro or my PC (which is iBuyPower custom).

Vaio

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-nz/app/5b34e995-e193-4306-b782-e57c162ea483

Toshiba

http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/en-nz/app/pac-man-championship/2d4168ad-4092-4ea7-92fd-1c81e8191304

Yeah, DX+. I haven't played it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the same list, just with an updated name.

I didn't get the Toshiba yet (Not on US), but just checked and I'm still able to download it on the New Zealand marketplace.

EDIT: Looks like while I was typing someone was able to get some links above.

So I got the Vaio version, but when I go to the Toshiba version and click "View in Windows Store", it just takes me to the regular windows store homepage. Any advice?

Because you are trying to buy them in a region other than NZ. I download both "free" versions from NZ and switched back the region settings to Canada to buy the game, since I have to way of payment in NZ. I was able only to buy the Vaio version, not the Toshiba.

MS changed something in the payment system lately, I cannot add a payment option in another marketplace, even using paypal (I guess they are checking from the country in Paypal settings).

Some months ago I was able to set paypal for different versions (UK, GER, France) in my phone to get games from that regions. It is not working anymore. I can buy stuff using paypal in that marketplaces, but I cannot add paypal as a payment option in any other marketplace.