Frontier Pivot Locations

Skidstain

The Pivots are randomized for everyone, if I'm not mistaken. So long as you have 3 Pivots, you'll be able to track down the other 7. Just make sure you follow the video in the Achievement Guide to understand how to locate the other Pivots.

He's correct, I had absolutely no problem. Just run to various locations and plant them out. I didn't worry about this till I'd discovered about 5 pivots total and it made life incredibly easy!

Just run to the centre of the yellow area and chuck on a new pivot, remove any your not using. Also it may bug up after you pick up a pivot. I simply removed all of them then began chucking them on and the yellow again display.

the pivots are actually placed by other players. when someone else is looking for pivots and they place one, sometimes your game will take the location of their pivot and put it into your game for you to find. thats why you have to be online to find the pivots. they change every 15 mins if im not mistaken. kind of annoying when you are closing in on one's location and suddenly you cant find it anywhere.