Is this game as easy as Lego Indiana Jones?

• 3 weeks later...
Star Wars is six movies and the 1st Indy Lego is only three. Gee, I wonder which one would be longer?

Not only that, but the blue minikits and super story force you to play through the game 4 times instead of the 2 playthroughs required for Lego Indy.

• 1 month later...

Its just as easy as the other games, but because this is actually 2 lego games combined into one it is a lot longer, and having to do the super stories also adds quite a bit of time too. To be honest I actually got bored of playing it halfway through completing the superstories so never quite got to 100%, and I think the main reason for that was because I had already completed the original saga on the PC when it first came out and have completed it on the DS as well. Considering you said you have played it already on the wii twice as well you might find it a chore as well by the time you get to the superstories.

I am leaving it till after Harry Potter, and will go back to this later to finish it off.

I'm going with this one being easier than Lego Indy to get the 1K from (albeit as everyone agrees longer)

(I'm going to duck at this point as people click my gamertag and go but you've got the 1K from indy and only have 900 from this. I KNOW.

I seem to remember there were a few achievements in lego indy that took me an age to get, wheras with lego star wars the only thing keeping me from the 1K is the 100% achievement.

I've played it for about 30 hours and I've got everything done apart from the six super-stories and some blue kit challenges.

Time consuming? Yes, definantly.

Hard? No, not really. I think lightsaber master has been the hardest one for me to pop. I just couldn't get the timings right on the swings.

• 2 weeks later...

I felt that the Original Trilogy was the hardest of all the lego games because of all the "undefeated" achievements. This game took much longer to complete to 100%. I think that I was sitting at 85% when I had that one acheivement left and it took me over a week of playing to finish it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked this game alot. I am a SW freak, but also it being a lego game made it awesome for me. The worst lego game was the second Indy. just too confusing. They seem to get better with each lego game though which is nice. This was longer than Batman and the first Indy, but there was a ton more to do and the levels were longer for the original trilogy.

All in all, my favorite lego game.

• 2 weeks later...