$1,000,000 career

Catchy

You'll need to replay the career following the guide to get the cash, just don't buy anything and you should make the million easy.

Or replay races and get money that way.

^^ pretty much this>

You really cant buy anything but have to sell what you can. When did it, I played through the career using only the cars I won from Rivals/Pink Slips and then I got a new one I sold the one I was currently using. Its pretty easy but you will probally have to play through the game again.

Money glitch: Simply download any of the 80 Microsoft Point cars from Xbox Live (but make sure that the car you download could have been purchased for in-game money at the car dealer, don't download one of those online / quick race only cars. 2004 Porsche Carrera GT, 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo or 2004 Mercedes SLR Mclaren should work), buy them for 0 credits in the game, save the game, return to dashboard, delete the 80 MSP car from your HDD, start the game, sell the former "0 credit car(s)" for lots of in-game credits. Repeat. (You can do this with 6 cars at once if I remember correctly).

Anyone confirm this ?

Ok so bunged this in to pick up the race day thing and i've got an urge to pick up some of the other acheivements, my save got corrupted or whatever like many others so starting from scratch.

Wondering about getting caught and will it affect this, can't remember if its just the car you lose or car + money, want to knock out all the career freeroams aswell, so i can see myself getting caught at some point. I guess if it is money aswell ill skip this cheevo and focus on the others as there are alot more of them than focusing on just this 1 achievement.

• 4 months later...

What I did was choose the muscle class as a starter, race the least amount of races possible to control territories, but race the specific races that will upgrade your Camaro so you can defeat Angie. Defeat her, and get her pink slip. Sell your Camaro, and set Samson as the active crew member in order to get the most cash output. Use her Charger to destroy every territory before Stacked Deck, and make sure your last race in those territories is against a boss. Afterward, you should be close. Fully upgrade your Charger, and with skill you are able to win just about every race in the territory, but enough to get the achievement. When you get the achievement, you can buy enough Camaros to fill your Garage and get that achievement, as well as the other two achievements for filling the Garage with tuners and exotics. Hope this helps. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Money glitch: Simply download any of the 80 Microsoft Point cars from Xbox Live (but make sure that the car you download could have been purchased for in-game money at the car dealer, don't download one of those online / quick race only cars. 2004 Porsche Carrera GT, 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo or 2004 Mercedes SLR Mclaren should work), buy them for 0 credits in the game, save the game, return to dashboard, delete the 80 MSP car from your HDD, start the game, sell the former "0 credit car(s)" for lots of in-game credits. Repeat. (You can do this with 6 cars at once if I remember correctly).

Anyone confirm this ?

I wrote this guide and promise that this method works ;)