Skidmark: Level 2 Trick

In the nail salon, skidmark's level 2 trick upgrade and one of burns level 1 upgrades are on the salon chairs... for the life of me, I can't seem to find a way up there, with any character!

Any help would be appreciated.

The only reason I'm trying to get the upgrades is because to get all objectives in a level you need to get the upgrades for the characters that are on that level.

In the nail salon, skidmark's level 2 trick upgrade and one of burns level 1 upgrades are on the salon chairs... for the life of me, I can't seem to find a way up there, with any character!

Any help would be appreciated.

The only reason I'm trying to get the upgrades is because to get all objectives in a level you need to get the upgrades for the characters that are on that level.

You just need to hold your jump button and release it at the right time. If you let go to early or to late, you won't get the height needed to make it up.

I'm actually having trouble with Skid Mark Speed 2 upgrade on Dos Bros Tacos. It's the one on top of the file cabinet. I was able to get there somehow with Smooth Move to get the tomato, but I can't get there for the upgrade. Anyone have a tried and true method of getting there?

Edit: forgot the shortcut. duh.

Edited by nullname
edit

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is infuriating me. I can't get this damn Level 2 tuneup for Skidmark either. I can easily get the height necessary but I have no momentum, so Skidmark just flies straight up. I've been trying this for well over 40 minutes now with no success. Any more concrete tips?