Beta costs 400 trillion MS points?!

TheUglyCasanova

Lol I know it's a glitch, but I was SO excited to see it finally on there to download...then I click download and it costs -1MS point...which somehow equates to me needing 400 TRILLION MS points to get it.

UGH FIX YOUR SHIT ALREADY M$. I NEED THIS. :mad:

Same thing happened to me. I was surprised to see it on the Marketplace, but I noticed it was gone after I clicked on the ad.

Source is because that's when the marketplace updates (actually, I think it updates between 5-6 AM Eastern Time).

You are correct. The Marketplace updates around 3am Pacific, which is 6am Eastern.

lol the reason it is so much is to stop people downloading it. its the same with everything they put up before it goes officially on sale or watever. no one has that many points so no one gets it. if they make a mistake its usually when somthing is put up for free for like an hour or so. this is not the first thing iv seen for over a few million plus points and it wont be the last. BETA is awesome btw. even with the bugs and shit still more fun than anything iv been playing.

Mr Gates net worth is $56 Billion so hes a little off lol :p but like you said its not like he would pay anything anyway.

59 ,He must of made another 3 since you typed.only a estimated amount

As well .he will have countless stocks ect that will I would think add to the value .either way it is a shit load of money ,I would be happy with 56-59

Pounds some days :)..

he will have countless stocks ect that will I would think add to the value

We are talking about net worth, which is the sum of all of your assets, hard cash, etc. It is your monetary worth as a person, in every conceivable way, pulling from every aspect of potential worth. So yes, stocks add to his value, but they would likely already be reflected in those numbers.

My roommate laughed pretty hard at the fact that I got off work and was all like -1MSP? I get paid a point to get this?

And then I clicked it and it expanded into that string, he just burst out laughing.

But I crashed and woke up and it was all good. I'm enjoying a lot of the small things included in this beta more than it as a whole, it's battlefield, so it's good. But these little attentions to detail this time are making it amazing for me. : D