The Official Bitching Thread

They decided to remove it for balancing issues^^

I would say, they cut and mowed everything down what had made WfC a great game and left us with this uninspired follow up...

What I don't understand is, that when you have WfC already made, how in the World could you ever come up with that what they did?

It's like FoC was first, and they developed backwards in time or such crazy shit.

Face it people, WfC is the way better game if you want to have fun with friends, online and Co-Op!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They decided to remove it for balancing issues^^

I would say, they cut and mowed everything down what had made WfC a great game and left us with this uninspired follow up...

What I don't understand is, that when you have WfC already made, how in the World could you ever come up with that what they did?

It's like FoC was first, and they developed backwards in time or such crazy shit.

Face it people, WfC is the way better game if you want to have fun with friends, online and Co-Op!

I somewhat agree. But at least in this game Escalation isn't mad hard like the previous one. I still have not got the achievement for completing wave 15 because we'd get screwed around wave 14. Always.

I somewhat agree. But at least in this game Escalation isn't mad hard like the previous one. I still have not got the achievement for completing wave 15 because we'd get screwed around wave 14. Always.

As long as you were on the default maps (Autobots are easier), that achievement wasn't so hard as long as you opened the first door leading upstairs and the door after that. From there, you all could always hide out in the walkway adn take out the fliers with no problem AND there was the Energon Shield machine right there.

We would always sink like 3/4 credits into it incase someone needed it and just go back and forth.

When it came to Wave 15, the Tank/Behemoth was easy to take out if you ALL just focused on the chest. Sometimes there were two but once you got a good group actually working together, it was a cinch.

I actually played a random match about a week or so before FoC and helped 3 others go from wave 1-15. Was only able to communicate with one of 'em but he was enough for us to complete it.

WfC was much better in agreement.

• 4 weeks later...
Slowly but surely this ongoing LAG and connectivity issues are ruining my game experience.

Almost every game has either matchmaking issues or is lagging like no tomorrow.

Should have keeped the host thing rather than letting the game choose who is host.

Very poor handling.

I have to admit that lag is definitely becoming more noticeable. I think that it is mainly driven by the number of multiplayer gamers going down as people move on to other games. Once Halo and CoD come out, I expect this game to drop of dramatically in terms of people playing it. The game did not sell very well too, so it is a pretty limited user base anyway.

• 4 months later...