455 members have voted

1. 1. Gnasher or sawed off? (online)

• Gnasher
    • Sawed off

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sawed-off, because I'm a pro like that. Plus, I like baiting kids by leaving a dude down, then coming around the corner. DOUBLE KILL! ._.

On a side note though, seems the Gnasher has a more focused spread so you need to be closer and really be on a dude if you wanna do some serious damage or one shot kill. That said, I picked it up off this kid because he had a pink skin and went on a 20 kill streak. So let's just say I'm coming around to the idea of maybe using the Gnasher more. :D

Sawed off. For now till I can master the fundamentals and exploits in on line combat, but I cant help yo admit that it is way too over powered and and quite possibly the first real gears 3 noob tool thus far. Even though I still will learn to use it to get better at close range duels.

One shot is what you should aim for and a quick active reload to store while you roll back, duck switch to retro lancer or hammerburst( which I think is the best gun thus far) pepper spray and get the fuck out of anyone else's line of sight right after you just finished extinguishing your opponent, in case it is more then one dude around.

Yep... I like the sawed off noob canon very much.

For now.

Definitely the Gnasher. I believe they put in the Sawed-off Shotgun for those of the noob-friendly sort and for those who can't handle a Gnasher properly like in the previous two games. Don't get me wrong; the Sawed-off Shotgun takes some skill, but only true Gears of War fans would use the Gnasher.

lol still can't see how the sawed off requires 'no skill'. You get one shot, if you miss that, then its game over lol

I think they are a good counter to the gnasher, used to drive me nuts to see every person in a match running around with a gnasher

It does, the only people bitching are the ones who get killed by it and aren't man enough to admit each gun has their strong suits and their disadvantages. You clearly understand this and weighed them in your mind, like any intelligent person would. Plus anyone that does use it knows it's not a fast reload if you miss, or even if you manage to kill someone. So after one shot your rolling around like a retard, trying to get that reload, so you can blast anyone behind the guy you just may have or have not killed.