Socialite Achievement/War Supporter Glitch Discussion

m4milo

So...

I was playing Local TDM by myself with Bots since this morning and I noticed that every time a match ended it counted towards the War Supporter Medal. It has gone up from 4 to 19 already. Hope it works for other people as well.

EDIT: Just checked the stats again and I have 21/30.

Edited by m4milo

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...

I was playing Local TDM by myself with Bots since this morning and I noticed that every time a match ended it counted towards the War Supporter Medal. It has gone up from 4 to 19 already. Hope it works for other people as well.

EDIT: Just checked the stats again and I have 21/30.

Anything special about the matches? Time limits, deaths, etc. would be great to know so we can try to replicate it!

Anything special about the matches? Time limits, deaths, etc. would be great to know so we can try to replicate it!

Sure. I have it set up like this:

Rounds to Win: 1

Respawns: 10

Bots: Fill

Difficulty: Insane

Friendly Fire: On

Weapon Respwan: After Use

Bleedout Time: 60

Map: Host Chooses

Edited by m4milo

Well, I am loading up my first local game right now with these settings:

Rounds to Win: 1

Respawns: 10

Bots: Fill

Difficulty: Casual

Friendly Fire: Off

Weapon Respwan?: After Use

Bleedout Time: 5

I'll let y'all know if it counts more than once.

EDIT: Just got the first ribbon. Bronze medal and golden gear unlocked! Next game is loading up. Hope it counts!

EDIT2: No medal update after second match. :( Guess you are just super lucky, OP.

Edited by xhunterrrr

Hmm. Well my crazy-ass theory is that I started playing at around 8 AM EST. This is the only thing that I see would make a difference. Maybe the event didn't register properly for me because I started playing before it went live. Who knows. Just keep it in mind for the next event.

Hmm. Well my crazy-ass theory is that I started playing at around 8 AM EST. This is the only thing that I see would make a difference. Maybe the event didn't register properly for me because I started playing before it went live. Who knows. Just keep it in mind for the next event.

I was thinking the same thing. Next event, I will try to get on Gears before the event goes live and play local games until it does. Good theory!

As for my weapons, I set them all to boomshots. :p