Multiplayer down?

Keep trying to fire up multiplayer, says "...server is not available at this time." First time firing it up and don't have any of the DLC, though I do have a UPlay Passport. Just me or is anyone else having this issue?

What's the deal with Ubisoft's servers for this game? I'm guessing it's just AC Rev, I don't play online in their other games but yeah, between may and june so far, the servers have been down now and then, enough to be annoying. :/ first time i've really noticed this in an xbl game.

What's the deal with Ubisoft's servers for this game? I'm guessing it's just AC Rev, I don't play online in their other games but yeah, between may and june so far, the servers have been down now and then, enough to be annoying. :/ first time i've really noticed this in an xbl game.

AC B servers work fine. Never had a problem with those yet but this one seems down every time you turn around

I really don't get it. The MP in this game would be a lot more fun if the servers were not always down, every time me & friends want to go on live and play MP it's down. IMO with the new Assassins III coming out in a few month, seems they would work harder trying to keep the servers up. This server problem could turn people away from the new upcoming game.