Rating Achievement Difficulty

Krispy

I have been browsing the community for a while now, written a guide for The Darkness and helped out where I can because I really think this is the best place to go for to the point friendly and helpful achievement help (clan drama aside ;) ). Introductions aside, I want to get a bit more involved in developing the website since achievements are hobby of mine and I would like to see the website grow.

Currently, the one feature I find missing from x360a is a general assessment of the difficulty of an achievement to obtain. My suggestion is that we start a community project (that I can organize) to assess three things:

1. The difficulty of individual achievements in a game either on a scale 1-10 or 1-5. I'm not so sure the assessment is exact enough to warrant a 1-10 scale, but it is a bit of a convention so I'm leaving it up in the air for now.
  2. From that assessment, ascertain the number of "easy" achievement points. This would be something like 600/1000 or 1000/1000 if it is Madden.
  3. Based on the number of easy achievement points and the difficulty of the ones that aren't easy give the game an overall achievement difficulty rating. This one would certainly be on a scale of 1-10.

The idea then is that games can be ranked based on ease of achievement points and that one can easily browse the main retail/live game list and look at the number of points that are easily obtained and then get a more detailed assessment in the achievement list/guide.

Some members from the community have already started something very similar here and here but while those resources are nice for those of us active in the forum it does those who just search the site no good. Also the assessments are vague and I think we would all like to know what we are getting into before we start on another game sometimes ;). On a side note I think the criteria for "easy" established the thread are excellent.

If I can get enough support from mods I will go ahead and begin organizing the project for the forum. Perhaps I can also talk to someone who would be able to make a decision like this and discuss details either on XBL or MSN ([email protected]). You guys have already done a great job in expanding the site's scope, I just think this would be one more step towards perfection!

While I have the soap box, I would also like to point out that I think it would be good, especially for general viewer awareness of the reviews, if the review score was placed in the game info on the side in big colored font like larger gaming websites like IGN. This way people will become curious and read your extra material!

i love how in depth your proposal is man... i appreciate the effort. just take comfort in knowing, this has been suggested before and may be implemented someday. it is obvious that people want to know how easy or hard the achievements for a game are, and how long they will take. and so we want to provide that in the best way possible—and so, it will being sorted in time.

(plus, Mods like myself are very sick of the "Ea5y ThOusAnd?!" threads :p )

If you have read any of my guides you should know that I do not commit unless I have thought an idea through. I also realize that you have probably gotten this suggestion many times before but what I am offering back is an active hand in compounding content and organizing projects.

From the sounds of your vague post, the "team" is trying to accomplish this task in by themselves in secret? If so I would advise against such a daunting task without community help. Like I said, I am willing to talk with someone about offering my free time to help the website out. Know that the offer is serious and capable.

This has been suggested quite a bit like Shady suggested. I think the main reason why it hasn't been implemented is because some may feel that the easy/quick 1000 or tough 1000 threads should justify that and also the many people who talk about it in threads. Plus the reviews are there.

But I was one of the people who brought this idea also. It will be eventually and maybe soon if they think it's time. The problem is though, how can you fairly judge a game? Some games are just so skill based. I mean you can't have one person rating the game but then again you can't have a bunch of people rating it.

What I think would be a better idea is to have a difficulty poll thread stickied for each game. That would reduce the amount of threads like "Ea5y ThOusAnd?!" (Good Ol' Shady) and is really easy to access. Or implementing both.

What I think would be a better idea is to have a difficulty poll thread stickied for each game. That would reduce the amount of threads like "Ea5y ThOusAnd?!" (Good Ol' Shady) and is really easy to access. Or implementing both.

this here would probably be a good idea.

or like what a lot of magazines / online places do, they will have a little blurb about each moderator/writer/reviewers favorite games, and typically what they enjoy to play, so then when the end user relates to one of the mods, ( or whomever is reviewing the game) they can see and make a better decision based off of that persons preferances and crudentials.

obviously one person could make a claim that guitar hero has easy achievements, when for the most of us those achievements are probably out of reach.

kripsy, thats a pretty good suggestion, but how it would be implemented would be a different story.

perhaps have different rating systems to go along side of them?

just a few ideas for game rating difficulties:

(doesnt have to be these, but its just an idea, to go next to the overal rating / difficulty to show the end user what they may be getting themselves into.)

i.e.:

ev is obviously for everyone, for anyone thats never even touched the game genre before.

am for amatuer, for someone that has played the game type before.

ro for rookie, which this is the user that is used to the game-type.

mo could be for moderate; takes little skill and knowlege of the game concepts

ad for advanced players, which obviously they've spent time on this game and it takes some skill and time.

pr could be pro, which is the top of the line balls to the wall on this game genre. have played it before, and is used to all aspects of the game, and with this rating, the user can expect to spend sometime with.

that could be the overall rating, when broken down to achievement by achievement, it can be the same rating, but with an additional rating next to it, like

a more definitive description to the achievement.

like for example:

t - stands for time, this is an achievement that can be done by all, but just takes time and patience, ( like hundreds of thousands of kills, collect all xxx...etc)

na - for the non-accessible achievements anymore, like the online achievements in the older games that have been taken off of the servers

dlc - downloaded content achievements

ex - extremely difficult, these would be the kick the bucket, or the leaderboard achievements for graw or quake.

and so on the so forth, i really could endulge more but im about to fall asleep thinking of all the different combinations off the top of my head, i mean, if this is something x360a will really pursue, i would be happy to submit more ideas, but until then you get the point :)

Ah good, some constructive criticism. This is exactly the kind of conversation we need to get this sort of project going ;).

I think the main reason why it hasn't been implemented is because some may feel that the easy/quick 1000 or tough 1000 threads should justify that and also the many people who talk about it in threads. Plus the reviews are there.

The point is to get the information on the actual website so every day visitors can see it, not dig around threads all over x360a, and while a lot of this has been discussed before none of it has been collected in one place.

But I was one of the people who brought this idea also. It will be eventually and maybe soon if they think it's time. The problem is though, how can you fairly judge a game? Some games are just so skill based. I mean you can't have one person rating the game but then again you can't have a bunch of people rating it.

I don't think your conclusion is correct. Rating the difficulty of a game's achievements doesn't have to be an exact science. In fact the soul purpose is to give people an idea of what to expect, much to the same effect as game reviews which are done every day and even on this website. Reviewing achievement difficulty shouldn't be any different, you just need people who are nonobjective or get a large pool of opinions, both of which are easy solutions.

perhaps have different rating systems to go along side of them?

just a few ideas for game rating difficulties: ect.

I like the ideas, but ee don't need to reinvent the wheel here. A numerical ranking system is a standard and relatable to everyone, there is really no need to overcomplicated it by coming up with our own rating system. However, I think that your idea of giving a reason why a specific achievement is difficult would be a good idea since one person may be willing to cope with a lengthy and arduous achievement but not a very intensely skill based one. Obviously something to this sort of detail will require help from the community as a staff could only play so many of the games themselves. Once again I don't think assessing difficulty will be overly difficult. If something is easy its a 1-3, if it is mediocre it is 5-6 and if it is hard it is 7-10. Anything more specific is up the digressions of the person submitting the information.

The point is to get the information on the actual website so every day visitors can see it, not dig around threads all over x360a, and while a lot of this has been discussed before none of it has been collected in one place.

What about the Tough 1000's Thread & The Guick 1000's Thread?

I briefly touched on that in my original post.

Some members from the community have already started something very similar here and here but while those resources are nice for those of us active in the forum it does those who just search the site no good. Also the assessments are vague and I think we would all like to know what we are getting into before we start on another game sometimes ;). On a side note I think the criteria for "easy" established the thread are excellent.

While they are a good start they are also vague and kept tucked away from the general viewing audience.

i am not sure what you mean by things being "tucked away". if you take 2 seconds to search, you find them quite easily. (like you just did.) there is not a better place we could put them. it is not an issue that is important enough to have it on the front page of the site. ;)

but yeah, it would be nice to have something like this stickied for everygame... or maybe added to one of the existing stickies for every game. and that very well may happen...

Did someone say the frontpage? :p

Anyway, it was discussed earlier that we might adopt some sort of user system on the frontpage to assess the difficulty of achievements. We know it has been discussed A LOT of times before and so we thought we should finally try and implement something, but something fair.

We know yada yada, some achievements are harder for some and yada yada some aren't hard but time consuming, but we are looking at a system to take in to account both things, this is in the very very very very early BETA stage though. But stay tuned :)

i am not sure what you mean by things being "tucked away". if you take 2 seconds to search, you find them quite easily. (like you just did.) there is not a better place we could put them. it is not an issue that is important enough to have it on the front page of the site.
I feel like you aren't actually reading what I type. I don't think it should be a section on the frontpage, just added to the achievement information on the achievement pages where the average viewer looks, not the forum. As well, as I said before, the threads there are vague information, this would be something more in depth and informative.

but yeah, it would be nice to have something like this stickied for everygame... or maybe added to one of the existing stickies for every game. and that very well may happen...
I feel like that isn't looking at the bigger picture. When someone visits a website its to see the information of the web pages, not browse or search the forum for information that should be on the pages anyways. Is that really so unbelievable?

We know yada yada, some achievements are harder for some and yada yada some aren't hard but time consuming, but we are looking at a system to take in to account both things, this is in the very very very very early BETA stage though. But stay tuned :)

I see, so what you plan on doing is some sort of meta-difficulty assessment? I express my doubts towards this method, at least towards individual achievements (I can see this working for overall game assessments), but individual achievement assessments will assuredly need to be done congruently if anything so that one can describe why an achievement is hard.

Krispy, what you and I talk about here is different I gather that.

You want to have a difficulty assessment for every game right? And within every game you rate the difficulty of achievements?

Well this is a super huge task and if you want to attempt something like it, then how could we say no. What I do ask though is a sample of it, so we know what to expect and to see whether it is worth your time and effort.

Fair enough. I don't mean to sound offensive by the way, I often become over zealous when I am being assertive. I will type up a more detailed document of exactly what I have in mind with examples for your evaluation. Perhaps we can speak on MSN over details if you are comfortable with that. I don't want to seem like I am trying to fish information out of you I just want to try and work with you as I know this sort of project is over the head of one person. Thanks for your time regardless -- good to hear from an actual admin on the situation :).

sounds really good, but certain achievements are of a different difficulty depending on the the player. could have like 3 different ratings for the achievement.

1. someone who plays the game a lot.

2. someone who can't really play the type of game.

3. someone who is just an achievement junkie just playing for achievements.

To be honest, it takes like 3 seconds to click on forum and then go the tough quick 1000 threads. The same amount of time it may take someone just to see the rating. The only difference is that it's on the front page. I was simply pointing out that some don't feel there's any need for that idea because there are a hundred other things that discuss the quickness and toughness of achievements. And in fact there are. People are just very lazy and don't want to spend the extra 10 seconds to see it. Of course the idea is good I never disagreed on that portion. It's an excellent concept and I think it should be implemented also.

I don't think your conclusion is correct. Rating the difficulty of a game's achievements doesn't have to be an exact science. In fact the soul purpose is to give people an idea of what to expect, much to the same effect as game reviews which are done every day and even on this website. Reviewing achievement difficulty shouldn't be any different, you just need people who are nonobjective or get a large pool of opinions, both of which are easy solutions.
I didn't conclude on anything. I simply predicted that's how it may turn out. The fact of the matter is you can't have a panel of people on it. I would say having several people vote on it would be a good idea.

The way I would go about it would be throwing a poll on each and every game forum and then having everyone vote on them. Some how the scores on there would be the same as on the front page. That would be the best way to approach it as newer people or people who never saw the thread could vote on it and also a way for people who browse the forums to see it. It meets the visitors needs (for the front page) and the people who are registered forum members.

I like the ideas, but ee don't need to reinvent the wheel here. A numerical ranking system is a standard and relatable to everyone, there is really no need to overcomplicated it by coming up with our own rating system. However, I think that your idea of giving a reason why a specific achievement is difficult would be a good idea since one person may be willing to cope with a lengthy and arduous achievement but not a very intensely skill based one. Obviously something to this sort of detail will require help from the community as a staff could only play so many of the games themselves. Once again I don't think assessing difficulty will be overly difficult. If something is easy its a 1-3, if it is mediocre it is 5-6 and if it is hard it is 7-10. Anything more specific is up the digressions of the person submitting the information.

I think a percent base would be so much efficient but would be the hardest to carry out. A 1-10 scale would be best in this situation (like you suggested).

Also, what classifies as easy? Just because it's easy does that mean it's quick? This was a discussion I brought up once with Oblivion. It's easy. Obviously. Painstakingly easy. But it takes around 30 hours to get the full 1000. So would you give it a 3 because it takes no effort at all? And the people who have beaten it that quickly have played the game before already. So that has an influence on it also.

I'm not trying to make things complicated, I'm being realistic. That's how people are. They will get confused if something is too vague and especially if the rating system hasn't had things ironed out things like this will come up and people will be displeased. My first time playing through the game ever it took me 80 hours to get all 1000. I never ran through it. Oblivion is just one example.

Phantasy Star Universe takes around 25 hours (pants killed it much faster I believe). The game is so easy, that it hurts. But it takes time. What if someone rented it thinking it was an easy game and come to realize they just invested 25 hours for 1000 points?

I tend to over complicate things but that's because I realize how easily confused some people can be and anxious. If we're going to do it, I want to see it be done right and that it's extremely effective with minimal confusion and unhappiness.

Time is such an important factor because achievement junkies care. If you're in GSL, you'll want to go look at those scores and be like, "Oh Oblivion. Never played that and it was rated a 2." They go play it and this is them ---> :mad:

I only present these ideas to improve. I'm not trying to challenge you or tell you that you're wrong. Anyways, this is my idea and you can either improve on it or go your way. Either way I hope to spark some great idea for you.

Your 1-10 idea with the categories being broken up is good. I think adding a criteria for those ratings would be good OR adding a time factor to the ratings would be good OR both. So that way when people vote, they'll read the intro paragraph and see oh well oblivion is really easy but if the game is over 15 hours it can only be rated 4-10. You dig? So example (very sketchy and no way made to be professional or anything just a solid example):

POLL:How Easy/Hard Is 1000 in this game?

Body of Message:

So how would you rate Oblivion on a scale of 1-10 in terms of achievement difficulty?

Criteria -

If it's 1-3 it's very easy and can be done under 15 hours

4-7 medium difficulty and/or time

8-10 really hard both in terms of difficulty and time.

It's just a rough lay out and no way should the final product be like that. Just an example to get the ball rolling.

So if I was voting Oblivion I would be like well it is really easy but you know it still takes more then 15 hours. It definitely takes around 25 hours. Maybe I'll vote it a 5. That's hopefully the response that people get in their mind because I think a lot of people would vote Oblivion a 1 or 2 if they didn't have a criteria.

I didn't conclude on anything. I simply predicted that's how it may turn out. The fact of the matter is you can't have a panel of people on it. I would say having several people vote on it would be a good idea.

The way I would go about it would be throwing a poll on each and every game forum and then having everyone vote on them. Some how the scores on there would be the same as on the front page. That would be the best way to approach it as newer people or people who never saw the thread could vote on it and also a way for people who browse the forums to see it. It meets the visitors needs (for the front page) and the people who are registered forum members.

these are very valid and great ideas... like you mention, there can be apoll for each game, and encourage ppl that do not have the achievement to not vote, but when they do vote, have some type of time frame plus difficulty would probably be the best.

if these were to be presented on the achievements page of the particular games, or better yet, the guide.

and the polls can be a locked forum, just only for the sole purpose of voting on difficulty and how long it took the person to get that particular achievement, in which case would be a mess of a lot of work, but it would pay off well.

i know for certain i would be more than happy to put forth what information i have in regards to the achievements i have obtained, and the approximate time it took to obtain each.

as of recent, i just started to play oblivion again, ive had it since the launch, and honestly have been overwhelmed with the game. as stated in the quick 1k's, its an easy 1k/1k, but its a game that genuinely shouldn't be rushed.

most games i'd go straight for the achievements, this game i'm taking my time, exploring, leveling up, and if i happen to get an achievement on the way, then great! if not, no biggie. but thats an entirely different topic.

so along with the time frame / difficulty, perhaps also have some type of guideline for a generalization of the game? but i guess that would just be the review of the game:p

and i guess if someone chooses to rush thru a game thats worthwhile of spending time on, then thats ultimately their choice and their problem to miss out on.

if there was anything i could do to help the community out on getting this game rolling into the right direction i'd be more than happy to help out anyway i can. :)

these are very valid and great ideas... like you mention, there can be apoll for each game, and encourage ppl that do not have the achievement to not vote, but when they do vote, have some type of time frame plus difficulty would probably be the best.

if these were to be presented on the achievements page of the particular games, or better yet, the guide.

and the polls can be a locked forum, just only for the sole purpose of voting on difficulty and how long it took the person to get that particular achievement, in which case would be a mess of a lot of work, but it would pay off well.

i know for certain i would be more than happy to put forth what information i have in regards to the achievements i have obtained, and the approximate time it took to obtain each.

as of recent, i just started to play oblivion again, ive had it since the launch, and honestly have been overwhelmed with the game. as stated in the quick 1k's, its an easy 1k/1k, but its a game that genuinely shouldn't be rushed.

most games i'd go straight for the achievements, this game i'm taking my time, exploring, leveling up, and if i happen to get an achievement on the way, then great! if not, no biggie. but thats an entirely different topic.

so along with the time frame / difficulty, perhaps also have some type of guideline for a generalization of the game? but i guess that would just be the review of the game:p

and i guess if someone chooses to rush thru a game thats worthwhile of spending time on, then thats ultimately their choice and their problem to miss out on.

if there was anything i could do to help the community out on getting this game rolling into the right direction i'd be more than happy to help out anyway i can. :)

Open Season is quick. NHL 2K6 is quick. Oblivion is not quick. I would never consider 25+ hours quick which is why there should be some sort of criteria just like in the tough/quick 1000/200 threads and give each rating a rough outline so people can understand what they can and should rate it.

Most people these days need to be guided. Just throwing them a poll from 1-10 will end up with some inaccurate results and a view of the game being distorted which is the thing we all want to avoid.

In theory I'm making it sound complicated when in actuality it should take no more then 20-30 minutes to come up with something that's almost flawless and will help everyone as a whole.

The execution on the other hand is all up to Routine, Webb, and Minty. I think if we do it, we should do it well. T

he site that should not be named also does something similar but it's worthless in my opinion. Long long time ago I saw Frogger apparently being "easy". Lies. All lies. Far from being an easy 200. So if we do it, ours should:

A) Rock

B) Be Accurate

C) Not Be Confusing

D) Informing

I have another example to dish out as to why we need to make sure all of this isn't confusing. Z3R0 S1X said that Forza 2 was easy even though he stated that the game may take around 40-60 hours. That is not an easy 1000. I'm assuming if he did the poll for Forza 2 with no criteria at all he could have very well rated it a 3 or a 4. He did say that he has been playing racing simulations for a long time but factoring skills is impossible into it.

Anyways, I think the real confusion comes in when the words "quick" and "easy" are used. This sparked another debate about Gears of War being easy and it shouldn't be on the tough 1000 list.

I may be over complicating everything as I sad before, but these issues arise often and it can give inaccurate information if there is some sort of confusion. Which is why 1-3 just being called easy is not a very good idea and instead give it some background or something like I said. This isn't my case and it's Krispy's. So it's his choice what he tells Webb.

i see exactly where you're coming from.

and you're right, we would obviously need some guidelines to properly access the difficulty of any achievements, but even if they're the smallest of guidelines, they would probably help alot.

but regardless of the guidelines, if everyone was polled that has that particular achievement on this website, roughly the time it took to get the achievement, and the difficulty they would presume it to be, i would imagine it should balance to where it ought to be, so the average player can expect an average difficulty of 7.7 with spending roughly 4 hours to get it. ( just for example purposes )

also, maybe include the amount of votes that went into the poll, so then this way whomever is viewing it, they could quickly judge that the difficulty of one achievement would be a 5 over 200 votes, when another achievement is a difficulty of 3 with 2 votes.

just all ideas. i'm just here to help :)

like kripsy, i get plenty out of this community, i may as well as do what i can to put back in, and it was originally his idea, i was just putting in my two cents, ( just what threads are for ):drunk

Ok, after talking with DaWebb (very friendly guy) and listening to your thoughts I put together formal a document to vocalize the ideas logically and be put forth for consideration from the other admins. Before I do so, however, I thought I should post it here and get your guy's thoughts on my ideas. It can only get better with feedback :).

Rating the difficulty of achievements for a game has been thoroughly discussed on x360a among other forums because, like so many have pointed out, it is not an exact science. Much like a game review, the numbers given are subjective and are simply a ball park estimate of the qualities that add up to a sum of the whole with a numerical counterpart. An achievement difficulty ranking system would then need to accomplish many of the same parallels a game review does. It needs to be clear, concise, and evident in its body of work. It is with these motifs in mind that I present this outline for a “successful” achievement difficulty rating system. There will be two levels of ranking: the overall game assessment and the much more in depth assessment of each individual achievement. The two evaluations will be similar goal but different in execution as is required in order to give the reader an accurate and concise idea of what is to be expected.

The overall achievement difficulty assessment is exactly as it sounds – an evaluation of the game’s difficulty as a whole to get the full gamerscore points. The game’s achievement difficulty will be rated on a scale of 1-10, 1 being so easy you could finish it off without so much as a pee break and 10 being so difficult you suspect people of gamesaving if they have the full points. There will be many factors in determining this number: the ease of the game to play for a general audience, if there are any bugged achievements, if there are any long and involved achievements, or if there are multiplayer only achievements to name a few. Time to complete will should be a factor but a very minor one for reasons I will discuss later. This value could be gathered a number of ways including by nonobjective reviewers such as a “review team” like is already instated on the site, by a collaboration of opinions from the community in a topic designated to each game forum, or by “metacritic” review where each visitor to the site is given the chance to rate the game’s achievement difficulty themselves. Personally, I favor the former two as I believe a consensus of individuals or an individual familiar with material is more valuable than anyone who visits the website. Now this rating, while useful in a general assertion, is still not enough information at a quick glance so there will be two more statistics accompanying it. One will be a list of “easy” achievement points out of the total – for example Madden NFL 2k6 would be 1000/1000 while Armored Core 4 would be say 640/1000 (I’m just guessing here) – while the other would be the estimated time to completely fulfill all of the achievements. This is why time to complete should be a small part in rating the game’s achievement difficulty as it will be given separately; the numerical rating should simply relay how difficult the achievements are despite how long it takes to achieve them. The criteria of “easy” achievement will be discussed in more detail in the next section but suffice it to say that it is pretty self explanatory. Lastly, this information should ideally be displayed in two places, next to the game name on the achievement list page in the format:

Madden NFL 06 ____________________________ 1/10 5 or less 1000/1000 Click here

with the intent of being sortable by each category but certainly not necessary and inside the “Game Info” tab or even a new tab called “Achievement Info.”

The individual achievement assessments will function much differently from the overall rating because frankly it won’t help much. While a number is decent for rating an overall game’s difficulty it is too abstract to be any use for individual achievements which have very specific goals and challenges. Instead a key of qualities will be developed that will describe why an achievement is hard. The qualities will be displayed as emblems in the same vein as the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg emblem and be displayed across an achievement’s header in this format:

Enter the History Book http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg ___________________________________________ 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

with the intent of being able to be clicked on to learn what the symbol means or even have a key listed on the side of the page, but certainly also be designed in a way that their meaning is intuitive. A single achievement can have multiple emblems. The different qualities that an achievement can be described by can certainly be refined and added to from my example list, but this is what I have in my head so far:

• ·Takes 5 hours +
  • ·Takes 15 hours +
  • ·Takes 30 hours +
  • ·Takes 50 hours +
  • ·“Easy” achievement – Takes no hassle what so ever and can be done without the slightest hint beyond the achievement description or for example is extremely simple or given from a playing through the game’s main objectives.
  • ·Exploration achievement – Requires running through levels exploring for landmarks, collectibles, creatures, or anything else that you have to go out of your way to find. These often also take multiple hours to complete.
  • ·Complicated achievement – The achievement’s requirements are convoluted or overly complicated beyond one task. An example would be Marathon’s Vidmaster which has you do three almost obscure tasks to get the achievement.
  • ·Multiplayer only achievement – Just as the title describes, the achievement can only be done in multiplayer which as we all know means boosting in nearly all cases.
  • ·Difficult achievement – Requires a lot of skill and maybe even a little luck, but either way is just flat out difficult. These are the kinds of achievements where the guide will preface with “the best advice I can give is…”

Any thoughts are welcome.

I'm kind of lost to be honest. Are you saying there will be a list with easy achievements? Such as Armored Core you threw up. We would some how say that the first 640 points of Armored Core takes however long? I'm going to have to come back and read it again. It reads fairly confusing.

Also, the "G" emblems. Those are used to rate how difficult a particular achievement is?

I'm kind of lost to be honest. Are you saying there will be a list with easy achievements? Such as Armored Core you threw up. We would some how say that the first 640 points of Armored Core takes however long? I'm going to have to come back and read it again. It reads fairly confusing.

I guess I'll need to rewrite it for clarity, but what I mean is what it literally says. The "easy" points will be tallied up from those achievements which gained the "easy" achievement emblem. In most games these points would be fairly obvious. The estimated time to complete all achievements is just for that, all achievements, not only the easy ones. It should be assumed that all "easy" achievement points could be earned in less than 15 hours.

Also, the "G" emblems. Those are used to rate how difficult a particular achievement is?

The "G" emblem was a place holder for custom emblems that would represent each quality that an achievement could posses.