Rank 54 to Rank 75 in one game

mhkerr

Happened to me just a couple of hours ago and to my gaming buddy. We came to the conclusion it was an update glitch. Where I'm carrying on playing because i want my killstreak camos and challenge cheevos,he's given up now because he's got nothing to work toward,lol.

Shame as we were both getting into this game online the past two weeks or so and really looking forward to the new map pack.

It happened to me too.

I rented the game a few weeks ago, and didn't like the single player but got addicted to multiplayer (I got to the level 5 cap). I bought the game off amazon, and got it today (Bought the battle code and the maps moments after I got the game in the mail).

One kill and I went from level 5 to 75.

Talk about a kill joy. I'm sure there are other things to do in the multiplayer, other then level. but this feels like I spent $30 to put in a cheat code and get one 50gs achievement.

Edit: I also notice it's a lot laggier then before... But I think it's because there are a lot more helicopters on the map due to everyone being level 75. It seems to get a lot more lag when theirs 5 helicopters having a dogfight above.

Edited by redlight racer

Edit: I also notice it's a lot laggier then before... But I think it's because there are a lot more helicopters on the map due to everyone being level 75. It seems to get a lot more lag when theirs 5 helicopters having a dogfight above.

Yep games have really crippling lag now especially for me at night when most players are American. And everyone seems to use the XM10 now which sucks as I'm trying to get kills with the SCAR LMG and it is useless at distance as XM10 has pretty much the same rate of fire with better range so I've no chance

Still need kills for expert of war, but def taken something away now I'm not ranking up. Just hope they dont reset everyone and wipe out stats

Have also noticed in TD I'm getting spawned in other teams spawn a lot or it'll keep spawning other teams players in front of me, easy kills yeah, but not much fun those getting spawn killed

Edited by mhkerr

Okay, same has happened to me and what looks like everyone else in the games I have been on, only got the game to day and it was on my first game that it happened! Was really looking forward to leveling and unlocking things with my brother online... Seems a bit pointless now. do you think they will fix it and reset stats?

I contacted THQ last night, and they said they have fixed the problem but have no way of resetting anyones stats. So, if you are lvl 75... You are pretty much stuck at 75.

Have also noticed in TD I'm getting spawned in other teams spawn a lot or it'll keep spawning other teams players in front of me, easy kills yeah, but not much fun those getting spawn killed

I had that happening a lot last night. It happened like 4 times in a row in Borderlands (I think that's what the maps called.. The one with Hooters in it). I kept spawning in the enemy's spawn area and there was always 4-5 of them waiting to greet me with a hail of bullets.

I've also been disconnected from games a lot more then I was 2 weeks ago, as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...