007 Legends Review (before release)

Walecs360

The movies. This all depends on personal choice, so it's hard to argue.

We have: Moonraker (which I found terrible), OHMSS, Licence To Kill, Die Another Day (three of my favourite), Goldfinger (which again I find horrible, can't figure why).

The Bond actor. If you have played GoldenEye Reloaded you know you'll see Bond's face for a total of 5 minutes during the whole game, because the cutscenes are all in first person view (and this is another thing to hate), so stop saying you'd rather play as Sean Connery or Pierce Brosnan! Craig is my second least favourite Bond after Moore, but I accept the fact he's the actor because you never see him in face.

The graphics. So, are you really complaining about graphics? They're the least important thing in a game. GoldenEye 64 has very bad graphics compared to today's games, and still is the best FPS ever made.

Achievements. Online achievements are bad as well, for the simple fact it's impossible to find anyone online.

Summary to lazy people: You're complaining about the wrong things.

I agree with the movie choice. I don't think Goldfinger has a lot of substantial to have its own level and that other movies would make better video game levels. I also agree that we shouldn't complain about the bond character because really who cares. I think graphics are extremely important in video games and that is where I disagree with you. I think because of todays games that the graphics have become way better than what they used to be, we as gamers expect more out of a game. Therefore when we see the graphics of 007 Legends we are disappointed because it could have been done so much better. At least that is why I am complaining about the graphics. I think that the last statement you made about lazy people and such is really poorly stated. I think it is just your opinion that we are complaining about the wrong things. I think graphics are extremely important in games and I think the graphics here are not as good as what they could have been.

Note that I perfectly know the game's unreleased yet, so what I write might be not correct.

I'm writing this to say people here are complaining about the wrong things. The game IS bad, but not because of the graphics of for the lack of Sean Connery in Live and Let Die.

Achievements. Online achievements are bad as well, for the simple fact it's impossible to find anyone online.

I thought it was Roger Moore that was in Live and Let Die...

Impossible to find anyone? Obviously you've never been part of a boosting session on Trueachievements. There are TONS of people wanting to unlock online achievements. Just have to look harder.

I guess I figured these inaccuracies would come from someone who actually liked the level builder in the Lego games...

Edited by bLaKgRaVy

• 2 weeks later...

Not trying to be mean but you post so much on this game and a huge bond fan you've got key info wrong plus you also stated you aren't getting the game on release. Now I understand $60 can be a lot but if your a big enough fan you could save the money or I can understand if you think the game is going to be bad but like I said you seem like a huge fun.

I'm writing this to say people here are complaining about the wrong things. The game IS bad, but not because of the graphics of for the lack of Sean Connery in Live and Let Die.

Yeah, but people tend to prefer Sean Connery to Craig, and they always say that they would like to have Live and Let Die in the game :p

Connery did not play Bond in Live and Let Die.

Moonraker - Moore

On Her Majesty's Secret Service -Lazenby

Licence To Kill - Dalton

Die Another Day - Brosnan

Goldfinger - Connery

Sky Fall (DLC) - Craig

Ties in well with the title and the 50th Anniversary this year. I am definitely buying the game, I think even though I have seen them all I will rent them off Lovefilm for quick re-cap before playing the game.

Edited by cjdavies