Probably One of The Better Games I've played

I got the first episode free and bought the rest during the recent sale, so I would say I got great value for the price. I would say it was definitely addicting, since I ended up playing all 5 episodes over a two day period.

My only gripes, besides the common framerate complaints:

The last episode in paticular was way too short and really lacked in the environment interaction, making the episode a bit too much like watching a show and not enough of a game. I enjoy point and click purely because of the environment exploring and fun but simple puzzle solving (ala Monkey Island). Episode 5 involved looking at a couple of insignificant things around the environment and just a few interactive conversations.

Also, most of the choices didn't really significantly affect the story in the long run.....pretty much the same shit happens no matter who you piss off (or worse) or be nice to. I wouldn't go so far as comparing it to the lack of choices mattering in the same vein as ME3, but it did remind me of it just a bit.

One last thing: the point and click mechanic during some of the 'panic events' was a real pain in the ass. I hope they tighten up/tweak the control system for those next season as well.

Overall, I thought it was excellent......I just hope they beef up the puzzle solving next season and add some more depth to the effect your choices have (like adding alternate stories/endings based on decisions).

Definitely agreed, I couldn't put this game down for 2 days straight. The story was incredible and made me want to find out what would happen next!

Yes, there were a few issues with the controls during panic moments, but I got used to it b/c all I could think about was keeping Clem safe! Hahaha.

Season 2 can't get here fast enough!

Very addictive game, you just want to know what happens next. One of the better games I played in a couple of years. It has some flaws like some of those panic events but nothing terrible. The whole story was just excellent written and presented.

Can't wait for Season 2!

THE.BEST.GAME.EVER!

Enough said

I'm not sure I can say that, but I did really, really enjoy the game. Panic moment controls left me a bit wanting and some glitching/slowing down of the game would often "tip" me off that something scary was about to happen. But other than minor issues like this, this was easily one of my best gaming experiences (but not THE best.)

I haven't played episodes 2-5 yet but the 1st one was amazing, a bit short but amazing.

My only improvement I would hope for is that choices are given a extended time to choose. Sometimes I didn't know when one was gonna appear, then you have to read all 4 choices and by the time you're done reading them you (or me personally) feel you don't have enough time to choose the right one, a more thought out choice if you get what I mean. That's the only improvement I think the game would need besides that it's truly wonderful.