100% Gaps Completed

x3mis

Well, is there any videos of Classic Mode 100% complete? That would help me a great load.

I have not seen any, and I don't think watching a video will really help you much in classic mode....I mean, classic mode, to get 100% on, takes skill, there is a walkthrough that tells you strategies for each classic mode challenge, that is probably the best that you are going to be able to get.

I wanted to see a video mainly for locating different things, like the secret tapes and stuff. I guess I'll just look at a walkthrough if there arent any videos available online. So far I have like 48/60.

-Oryan

The walkthrough gives very good descriptions of where the tapes are as well as the letters of SKATE and COMBO

• 2 weeks later...
100% gaps is all that im missing.

Ive seen the videos and i just cannot be bothered to put the effort in to get them all.

throughly enjoied the game tho

I know how you feel. I love the game, but the 100% is going to take me for ever. I bought the game and just taking my time to beet it (100% is the only one I need) I use it as a filler game between gamefly rentals.

• 1 month later...

I can't believe I actually got through this.. took me 9 entire days of about 2 hours of gameplay.. but the sense of accomplishment is huge. The videos were so helpful... if something for them is not a sticky it should be. All the videos are so much better then the written walkthrough I mean reading something can be somewhat hard to understand.

• 2 months later...

I added the creater of the video clips on AIM a while ago, he got rid of the game before he could record the gaps on Kyoto and Skate Ranch.

You DON'T need to complete Story Mode and Classic Mode on every difficulty, you just need to complete them both once and then get ever Gap in the game. I went and completed Story Mode and Classic Mode on every difficulty though because I thought you had to, now I know you don't. >_<

Hum, there's no video for the skate ranch...

please, I need help for the gap "ferris a frame-drop'' in this level... it's the only one I have to do for this achievement

thx a lot

Word, the FAQ isn't helping at all

Ha

lol, I swear man.. these fucking gaps are annoying as shit.

Some of em are just mad complex while others.. you spend hours and hours looking for a single gap when it was simple all along

All you do is skate up one side and before you hit the peek, just ollie onto the other side and bam, done :mad:

hé you've got the 100% achievement! How d'you get the gap I asked?

Do you remember what element i've to grind at least?

Ferris a frame drop. Hmmm, if I remember correctly it's the one where you ride up the hill which is besides the ferris wheel and bank transfer over the hill onto the otherside.

I might finish off writing my FAQ/Walkthrough for Tony Hawk's, as I'm sure it would help a lot of people out.