Gun Challenge Tips

SpinelesS

The gun challenges are pretty easy, the only ones that have really given me any trouble is the pistol challenge 3 and shotgun challenge 1.

That was until I realized one simple thing. You can move :p

For pistol challenge 3 you will want to use the automatic pistol, and keep pace with the target by walking with it as it goes left and right.

For Shotgun Challenge 1, the objective is to hit as many targets at the same time as possible, so walk until a line of targets can all be slightly seen and then shoot :)

Heavy challenges are different, to get a higher score hold down the trigger and don't worry about missing (you just have to keep hitting targets within a certain time) :)

You get a 25% discount for getting gold in all challenges. The Challenge is only for the character you are playing, (so you need to complete them 3 times for everyone to get the discount) But on the plus side, getting gold in all challenges will also max out your shooting skill.

Edited by SpinelesS

A quick question. Is the discount for all 3 characters or do you have to do the challanges with each one?

If someone who has them done can switch to a character they DIDN'T do the challenges with and walk into a gun club can check, we'll know right away. It tells you which ones you have done.

Personally, I hope it's for all three :p

EDIT: M#*&(%)&^)!!!! I just got a 14990 on Pistol 3!!! GRRR!!

EDIT 2: Of course, then I got over 20K on it the very next try! /throws-table

Edited by Darth VeX