The defiance server is not available...

steven194

Every time I load up the game it asks me to accept the agreement, It then proceeds to patch (it's a pretty fast patch) then when I click play it comes up with connecting to servers then "The defiance server is not available. Please try again later."

Have tried uninstalling all the patches and game data and re installing but no luck. Anyone else got this problem? Any solutions?

I haven't picked up my copy yet but i have been browsing the official defiance forums and there is a ton of people having the same problem along with patching problems only thing to do is just wait it out until its resolved or keep trying to connect. Official forums can be found here if you would like to browse them http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?22-General-Xbox-360

Edited by IIIDEFAULTIII

I'm in that boat with ya man. I'm not counting on it, so it gives me a chance to finish BioShock

Either way, if it isn't, it isn't. I too can finish up my 1999 run or get a little further in Crysis 3. It's not like I don't have anything else to play for the time being.

Still... I would like it to be fixed so I can have a little go.

Either way, if it isn't, it isn't. I too can finish up my 1999 run or get a little further in Crysis 3. It's not like I don't have anything else to play for the time being.

Still... I would like it to be fixed so I can have a little go.

I hear ya. I'm dreading having to install the game to my HDD then download the massive patch(es)