Easiest 70 Gold Medals

jayhawk4life0023

This is something I looked for while going for the 70 Gold Medals achievements, just a list of someone who had completed it of the missions they though were the easiest so I thought I'd post the 70 I completed in case someone else would benefit from it. Obviously this list will differ depending on play styles but hey it could be a start.

Missions

Prologue, Franklin and Lamar, Repossession, Complications, Chop, Father/Son, Marriage Counseling, Daddy's Little Girl, Friend Request, The Good Husband, Casing the Jewel Store, Bugstars Equipment, BZ Gas Grenades, The Jewel Store Job, Trevor Philips Industries, Did Somebody Say Yoga?, By the Book, Hotel Assassination, The Multi Target Assassination, Cargobob, Tow Truck, Boiler Suits, Masks, Trash Truck, I Fought the Law..., Eye in the Sky, Mr. Richards, Paleto Score Setup, Hang Ten, Reuniting the Family, Doting Dad, The Ballad of Rocco, Meltdown, Parenting 101, Gauntlet- Mission Row, Gauntlet- Rockford Hills, Gauntlet- Pillbox Hill, Something Sensible, The Time's Come, The Vice Assassination.

Strangers and Freaks

Pulling Favors, Shift Work, Paparazzo, Grass Roots- Michael, Rampage One, Rampage Two, Rampage Three, Rampage Four, Rampage Five, Grass Roots- Trevor, Exercising Demons- Michael, Paparazzo- The Sex Tape, Vinewood Souvenirs- Kerry, Pulling Another Favor, The Civil Border Patrol, Risk Assessment, Vinewood Souvenirs- Tyler, Vinewood Souvenirs- Willie, Minute Man Blues, Paparazzo- The Highness, Liquidity Risk, Paparazzo- Reality Check, Targeted Risk, Pulling Favors Again, Still Pulling Favors, Exercising Demons- Franklin, Pulling One Last Favor, Uncalculated Risk, Exercising Demons- Trevor, Closing The Deal, Surreal Estate.

Hope all that typing at least helps somebody, and gives a little bit of an idea towards the easiest/ fastest missions I found. :D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Strangers and Freaks are a lot easier than the Main Missions imo. I got 42 golds on S&F and 40 on Main Missions.

I want to know if anyone has managed to gold "Targeted Risk". I must have tried that shit 20 times and I can't beat 7 seconds.. or I can't reach the truck lol

The Strangers and Freaks are a lot easier than the Main Missions imo. I got 42 golds on S&F and 40 on Main Missions.

I want to know if anyone has managed to gold "Targeted Risk". I must have tried that shit 20 times and I can't beat 7 seconds.. or I can't reach the truck lol

Also had problems with that one. Never could beat 7 seconds, because at eight seconds I hit the street face-first. but when you hold your left thumbstick slightly forward you get more forward momentum (start flying instead of falling like a bag of bricks). Landed on the truck with 14 seconds fall time.

OT: thanks for the list, I need 30 more gold. Personally I think "Franklin and Lamar" is not easy to gold. Cannot follow Lamar without multiple crashes,,,, and one alien just jumps in front of my car it seems.

Edited by mr_FOS NL

i did pretty much all stangers and freaks for gold. some main missions like buy masks and buy suits are easy and some of the first few. and a few i only had to do the time trials for, i had done everything else. so if you skip the cutscenes and dont die you will be fine.

if you die and respawn the timer will not restart. so keep that in mind!

I think I had like 10 seconds...but I found out why...you have to dive forward a little, then pull back just like when you have the parachute out....i just youtubed the mission and it showed how to do it...I was surprised it said like 10 or 12 seconds or something.

We need a list like this in the roadmap and guide, as this thread will no doubt get lost by the time I come to it lol

I agree with this. I'm quite a while from caring about going back for Golds, but I was hoping there'd be a list like this somewhere. I'd love to hear comments from anyone else about other missions they'd recommend in case any of the above prove tough for some folks.

Great post OP!

grass roots michael is the one with not getting hit by the aliens huh? is that an easy one??? not for me... btw stil need to play 40 missions and got now 32 gold, even need to replay all the easy souvenirs missions! honoustly I only like the rampage ones,especially the 4th,mixing grenadelauncher with a riffle! how cooler can it be!

We need a list like this in the roadmap and guide, as this thread will no doubt get lost by the time I come to it lol

There's a list I made last week in the Gold Medal checklist thread, along with conversation about different missions.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=6019757&postcount=166

grass roots michael is the one with not getting hit by the aliens huh? is that an easy one??? not for me...

Yeah dude I failed that miserably the first time. But I golded it when I did my re-play through.

One I thought was pretty tricky was Trevors Grass Roots. Destroy 4 vans before they can spawn clowns. I did the 6 while dancing but couldn't do the vans before they spawn.

• 2 weeks later...

There are more easy golds than there are hard ones, we should just make a list of the ones to avoid.

The following two gold medals were total hell for me to get, I regret getting them and should have waited for something easier:

The Long Stretch (the drug mission with Franklin, Lamar and the other guy). The time constraint is rough.

Mr. Philips (or was it Mr. Richards?) - The one where Trevor needs to kill every fleeing biker. Absolute hell.

Can someone elaborate on the Gauntlet- Mission Row, Gauntlet- Rockford Hills, and Gauntlet- Pillbox Hill missions? I don't see them on the map and not sure what they are.

They are the 3 missions leading up to the final mission were you have to go and collect the 3 cars called gauntlets, there really easy if you know the requirements before you go and collect them.

Mission 64: Gauntlet [1-3] (Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor)

Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email

Not a Scratch - Deliver a Gauntlet with no damage

Pimped Out - Spend $17,000 modifying the Gauntlet

They are the 3 missions leading up to the final mission were you have to go and collect the 3 cars called gauntlets, there really easy if you know the requirements before you go and collect them.

Mission 64: Gauntlet [1-3] (Triggered by either Franklin, Michael, or Trevor)

Mapped - Deliver the Gauntlet pictured in the email

Not a Scratch - Deliver a Gauntlet with no damage

Pimped Out - Spend $17,000 modifying the Gauntlet

Are they replayable or only obtainable the first go around? I dont see them on my replay list.