Achievement Discussion

Method

• 1 month later...

I swear to God this game is annoying as they come. On mission 4:3 with the ridiculous boss fight with infinitely spawning enemies. I was soooooo close to winning when I got downed and the game froze. Talk about shipping a broken product. THe freezes and bugs on this game are just outrageous. Definitely shouldn't have spent £34 on it...

• 1 month later...

if they keep doing this - cheap games companies putting out faulty games with serious errors and glitches, we the gamers are going to see another 1982 computerized games market crash - that one happened because a few companies made really enjoyable products then all the fly by night capitalists jumped on the band wagon and flooded the market with so much junk, buyer confidence just collapsed until Nintendo saved the console day with the NES and super Mario Brothers in 1985 using the innovative Nintendo Seal of Approval. - guaranteed: no software errors, no unesesary violence or gore and no sexual content or "adult situations" whatsoever.

• 1 month later...

Huh, guess I'm the only one who had, and still is, having one hell of a blast with this game. Worst bug I've run into is the last coffer not opening, which was easily fixed by simply replaying the level.

I guess I came into it not expecting it to be the second coming of Christ and thus enjoyed it as much as I did. There are some frustrating moments with the respawning enemies, especially on Nightmare, but hey. I'm having a hell of a lot more fun with this than I did, say, Rage or Dragon Age II.

If anything, I wish there were more challenging achievements. :(