blood shard vendor

just a question about her....can u spend bloodshards and get legendaries?

if true...does that mean u can get puzzle ring and tall mans finger??

thx:locked

Yeah u can get legendaries from her but it's random plus, I believe that difficulty affects what u get from her also. I don't know if u get the puzzle ring & tall man's finger from her also because I haven't bought any rings from her yet, but I don't see why not.

Yeah u can get legendaries from her but it's random plus, I believe that difficulty affects what u get from her also. I don't know if u get the puzzle ring & tall man's finger from her also because I haven't bought any rings from her yet, but I don't see why not.

ok cool thx for the quick reply. so do you have a reccommended level of difficulty to play on for the best chance of legendaries? i usually play on torment 1

ok cool thx for the quick reply. so do you have a reccommended level of difficulty to play on for the best chance of legendaries? i usually play on torment 1

You really wanna play Torment 1 so the Torment-only legendaires are in your Loot Table for the game.

Basically each game you have a table of items that you have a chance of getting, and against each of them would be a percentage value. I picked up some Roland's Grasp from a monster/environment drop in the PC version....and then I went to Kadala and bought gloves hoping to get a set of Akkhan gloves and ended up getting a couple more versions of Roland's Grasp.

Its all down to the Random Number Generator, but at the moment you can get any Legendary item thats in the game from Kadala as long as its not a Cache Legendary or Plan.

But yeah, Torment offers a better range of extra items and increased drop rates....basically play each Torment till it gets easy then try the next one and go as high as you can go while still clearing out areas fairly quickly.

Rifts on Torment are good as well because the Legendary drop rate is increased again inside them, so you can get anywhere from 2 - 5 legendaries a rift....

don't worry about gear until you can farm torment 6... it's all garbage until every item slot is a torment level 70 legendary with at least one socket in every item and a bunch of the highest tier gems in them.

basically, after 200-300 hours of gaming.

That seems a bit ridiculous...there's no way you'll get to torment 6 without worrying about gear...