Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking For A Few To Do Legendary Episode 1 Spartan Ops. Online Now For A Looooong Time, Message The GT: DeeWiiNsOnXBL

May Also Do Campaign Online On Heroic/Legendary Depending On Connection. If Interested Message.

Or As An Alternative If your Making A Group For Either Of The Above Message Me And Ill Join :)

Looking For A Few To Do Legendary Episode 1 Spartan Ops. Online Now For A Looooong Time, Message The GT: DeeWiiNsOnXBL

May Also Do Campaign Online On Heroic/Legendary Depending On Connection. If Interested Message.

Or As An Alternative If your Making A Group For Either Of The Above Message Me And Ill Join :)

I'll join you later for a legendary co-op campaign, but can I be host? I already beat it, but it never counted.

I'll join you later for a legendary co-op campaign, but can I be host? I already beat it, but it never counted.

Sure Man, No Issue With That

Edit: Me And Tank86er Are On And Ready to Start A 3 Man Run Of Episode 1 On Legendary. If Your Interested In Joining Us, Message In Quickly

Edited by DeeWiiNs

Looking for people to do Mission 4 on Heroic to get the achievement Bros to the close and Bromageddon as it's the only one i'm missing for that achievement.

I'm Uk timezone and on for the next few hours to hit me up with a message or invite if you want to do it.

Thanks.

Looking for people to do Mission 4 on Heroic to get the achievement Bros to the close and Bromageddon as it's the only one i'm missing for that achievement.

I'm Uk timezone and on for the next few hours to hit me up with a message or invite if you want to do it.

Thanks.

Am up for this the now if you're on.

Hi im looking for co-op players i need to get 2 Achievements Bros close save the marines and this My Rilfe and Gun.If any else need's the same 2 Achievements please send me message to my gamer tag below.And please no more stupid time wasters that join my game then just quit half way through etc.Thank you.

GAMER TAG------WizardFlipper