Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Why do people keep saying this? There is an achievement for playing in a ranked match with 6 friends. If you can get any amount of friends in the same ranked match, there is a way to boost.

I realise that but getting 18 people to boost at the same time will be very hard and even then communication will be almost impossible.

In my opinion the inclusion of MP achievements really depends on the game. Sure there will be people boosting etc, but that doesn't really affect my life. I'm going to be playing online anyway, so why not have some fun achievements to work towards. Getting an achievements for XXX exp isn't bad either, it really is an achievement showing that you spent that much time playing and practicing a game. I do care about my completion percentage at times, even though it's god-awful, but don't buy a game geared towards multiplayed if you don't want to play multiplayer and are that concerned with your percentage, the fun of the gameplay comes first in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing Infestation tonight and on my third game, which was on Jungle, I heard the commentator say "last man standing" before I got killed and I'm sure it was me, but I didn't get any last man standing bonus and The Uninfected Achievement didn't unlock.

Edit:

You have to be the *last man standing* and survive the 30 second clock that pops when you're in that position.

That explains it.

Edited by mjpartyboy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if there is any one mode that is best for XP. I thought maybe Domination if you capture the points, but that doesn't seem the case.

The best mode for me is probably death-match. Remember you get more points for execution kills and for blocking and countering light melee attacks. I average about 80-120XP a game.

Also, the next patch apparently coming soon is meant to allow you to gain XP in player matches which might make it easier.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...