Rapture Metro DLC - Partner Thread

Mgetter

So, since it is near impossible to play the new DLC maps in regular rotation, I thought I would start a new thread dedicated solely to it. Anyone looking for partners or to start a group to play on the new maps. I realize that there is the regular achievement trading thread; this thread is solely for those looking to play on the new DLC maps.

Of course, Im looking to do this. Anyone want to get together and play a few games on these maps?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey if we can all come to a set date and time then I'd be happy to help out with this as I have not had 1 match on the new maps :( I just need the new achievements of playing on the new maps and winning on the new maps which I expect is the common reason :D

So, since it is near impossible to play the new DLC maps in regular rotation, I thought I would start a new thread dedicated solely to it. Anyone looking for partners or to start a group to play on the new maps. I realize that there is the regular achievement trading thread; this thread is solely for those looking to play on the new DLC maps.

Of course, Im looking to do this. Anyone want to get together and play a few games on these maps?

I'm in and so is my friend send me an invite gt: Ender Thy Wrath

I'm in. I'm usually on after 6pm (UK time). Send a message/friend invite to my gamertag: CrazyStu4

***UPDATE***

I now have the achievements I was after. I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING ANY MORE INVITES FOR HELP WITH THESE ACHIEVEMENTS.

Edited by CrazyStu4
Circumstances have changed