Seasonal achievements

mancbowen

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to know if the Spring 2011 achievements are completely unobtainable at this point in time. I don't want to bother going for the Summer 2011 achievements if I cannot get the Spring ones as well.

Any confirmation would be great. That way I will just settle for the 200 :gsicon: and move on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So the summer achievements from 2011 are obtainable now?

Were the Spring achievements from 2011 obtainable during 2012 Spring season? Do you think they will be during 2013?

I don't want to buy a game and have unobtainable achievements

Clearly it's been confirmed by at least more than one person that the Summer Texas Heat achievements are still obtainable, since that was the last DLC released.

However, I think it's safe to say that the Spring Season achievements are unobtainable at this point because the Texas Heat ones overrode them. I would be completely shocked if somehow someone obtained the Spring achievements.

gotta agree - i hate it when theres achievments i know i cant get.... so stupid - i joined the game after those achievments were gone so ill definatly never see this game complete......so many games to finish off lol i keep getting side tracked