TIR boosting idea/theory.

XxSKETCHxX313

Add Me Please. I swear I got 1st place in each game and the achievement didn't pop. So still trying to figure out what I missed. Probably stand up zomedy.

First Rate Hate

I may not be around for a few days but will try to help anybody else who helps me. Peace

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if we'll have to wait for a time when TIR online is completely dead before the x360a community can try to boost their own games in ranked. At the time of posting this I still need Ball Buster, Stand Up Zomedy, and Master Shafter. I managed to get at least 3 games done simply by persuading people in the pre game lobby, whether or not they had a mic, to let me win a specific game if it came up. It's the only strategy I've found that's worked thus far. Ball buster is a motherfucker if you're not boosting, Stand Up Zomedy is too random, and Master Shafter rarely comes up. FML

EDIT: Finally got TK's favorite. It IS possible to boost, it's just very hard. I basically stayed with one other guy in party chat and we would try to at least land in each other's games. Then when we finally got in the same game together we would send messages to the other two people in the lobby asking if they wanted to boost. We'd then invite them to party and get everything squared away. If they didn't want to boost we'd just wait for them to leave. Took an entire day of planning but totally worth it when achievement popped.

Edited by lowtek

In response to the topic creator, I can confirm that boosting is definitely possible.

What my friends and I did was to choose a timing when not much people is expected to be online (wee hours in the morning on a Monday, for example). All four players (on mics obviously) will search for a ranked match until one becomes host. The host stays, and the other three continues to search until they join the host. If the other three get into another game, quit and re-search. If someone else gets into the host's game, as long as it's only one person, it's ok. Wait till at least two of the friends join, and then do not hit ready. The stranger will soon leave to allow the last person to join.

From here, it's just playing, winning and crossing out what you've done. When the game ends, repeat the above steps to start a new game.

I know this is rather unfriendly, but we were all rather pissed with TIR to the point that we decided that enough was enough. All of us got TK's favorite within 2 hours.

For the record, we didn't even bother to put each other on the "preferred list". I don't think it matters.

Hi I've been trying for this darn ach for a while I only need headache and stand up zombidy I work till 10 tonight est my gamertag is UBCS707 I'd love to join ya guys at this ach I'll even message the somebin the group when ill be on so it's easy for everyone.

I only get in at best a few hours during weeknights. But I could use some help. I've only won:

Headache (like 3 times)

Slicecycles

Pounds of Flesh

Edit:

Zomboni

Ballbuster

I'm willing to take a dive in those to get help with the others.

Edited by Lord Kefka
Added wins