Complete Campaign, Echo & Anarchy Overview

Nozza

it's the XP requirement it says for Level 56 in anarchy. I was wondering if that was correct, I found it odd. Yet I as I refresh the page it say "56 - Echo - 575,000 - 1,196,693 - Animation: Rodeo", now that your saying 75,000 XP then that is correct. Unless it's just me it's worth checking right?

Edit: Yes for now, but I'm constantly refreshing the page. Even when I log out and look from a log out perspective it tells me 575,000 XP

Yeah I noticed that as well, I think the first 5 from the 575,000 is a typo as the correct amount of xp is 75,000.

Great guide by the way!

Sorry guys can you let me know what the out come was so I can look into it.. I'm a little confused lol. I haven't got to that level, so..

I actually got all ranks table info from the official guide, so I'm guessing its right?! :p

I'm pretty sure it's a typo, I am at level 55 now and leveling up to quickly for it to be 575000 xp!

Also the maths doesn't makes sense if its 575000!

Level - Level Title - Points Per Level - Total XP Required - Unlock

55 - Black Ops - 52,667 - 1,121,693 - Helmet: Mechatron

56 - Echo - 575,000 - 1,196,693 - Animation: Rodeo

1,196,693 - 1,121,693 = 75000

Awesome guide btw!

I'm pretty sure it's a typo, I am at level 55 now and leveling up to quickly for it to be 575000 xp!

Also the maths doesn't makes sense if its 575000!

Level - Level Title - Points Per Level - Total XP Required - Unlock

55 - Black Ops - 52,667 - 1,121,693 - Helmet: Mechatron

56 - Echo - 575,000 - 1,196,693 - Animation: Rodeo

1,196,693 - 1,121,693 = 75000

Awesome guide btw!

Yh it is! I'm sorry was getting confused and even looked at the guide above but totally missed it had an extra number in there.. I just didn't notice it, thus me wondering on what was going on lol

My bad! I'll double check it when I get home as I'll need to look at the next levels to check they're right and in the right order. Following the long list was hard, so my eyes may of wondered!

/facepalm

Hate to be the one to ask the stupid question but can someone explain what Total XP required pertains too does that mean total XP your character should have on the statistics screen or am i interpenetrating that wrong.

Yeah you are correct.

The Total XP Required is how much XP in total needed to get to that rank, i.e. from level 1 where you have no XP you need 67,338 to reach level 10.

On the multiplayer menu you are shown the total amount of XP you have gained so far in the bottom left corner of the screen.

The Points Per Level is how much XP you need from your current rank to get to the next level, i.e. if you are level 9 you need 9,024 XP to reach level 10.

Does anyone have any tips for the "Jumpship" Echo? It is the last one I need to 3 star but I can't get good skillshots because they take way too much damage :uzi:

Off the top of my head there are least three unique skill shots you can get on that level. Try to get them as they will increase your score by quite a bit, they are.

Ejaculated - At the beginning of the level enter the door and pull the lever immediately on your right

Forced - After pulling the lever a blue force field should appear around the cargo holds to the right before the enemies are ejaculated, quickly kick an enemy into one of these force fields for an easy 500 points.

Discharged? - Pretty sure this one is called discharged, when an enemy is charging their PMC fire a charged shot of your own PMC at them for more easy points.

I don't think there is a drop point on this level so the two guns you pick you will have to the end so choose the guns that you feel most comfortable with and can get some easy points. I think I used the drill and flail gun, however you may find a better combination that works for you!

Use the thumper as well, to get first in last out, trap shooting, slam dunk and any other gun specific skill shots such as mile high club. Obvious point but try not to repeat the same kills, spicing things up will get you more points!

Anyway hope this helps, its just of the top of my head so there may be some more unique skill shots i have forgotten!

Wow, how did I miss that switch, I must be blind or something... Thanks guys!

Actually it is missable in all the chaos..! So don't be hard on yourself!

Awesome info Nozza, can't wait to play this soon!

Its a blast of a game! Played like 3hrs on Anarchy mode last night with a mate. When stuff happens and its all perfect timing its just a joy!

Especially when you don't expect stuff to happen but your teammate is spot on with things and it just looks epic!

Edited by Nozza

• 2 weeks later...

Campaign Weapon Upgrades

Just like the Anarchy Upgrades section above, here's ais afull list of all the Upgrades & their Costs for all the Campaign Weapon Upgrades.

Upgrade - Cost - Description

Leash

Info:

Unlock Thumper: 3,800

Thumper Cost: 500 SP

Upgrades:

Thumper Capacity 1 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +6

Thumper Capacity 2 - 1,300 - Ammo Capacity +9

Peacemaker Carbine [PMC]

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 50

Base Ammo Capacity: 400

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: N/A

Ammo Clip: 160 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 3,200 SP

Charge Cost: 180 SP

Upgrades:

Ammo Capacity 1 - 800 - Ammo Capacity +500

Ammo Capacity 2 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +600

Upgrade Charge 1 - 1,200 - Ammo Capacity +6

Upgrade Charge 1 - 1,200 - Ammo Capacity +9

Penetrator

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 6

Base Ammo Capacity: 14

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: 1,400 SP

Ammo Clip: 120 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 3,000 SP

Charge Cost: 200 SP

Upgrades:

Ammo Capacity 1 - 800 - Ammo Capacity +18

Ammo Capacity 2 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +22

Upgrade Charge 1 - 1,600 - Ammo Capacity +9

Flailgun

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 1

Base Ammo Capacity: 10

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: 800 SP

Ammo Clip: 240 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 2,200 SP

Charge Cost: 250 SP

Upgrades:

Ammo Capacity 1 - 800 - Ammo Capacity +14

Ammo Capacity 2 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +18

Upgrade Charge 2 - 1,600 - Ammo Capacity +9

Bouncer

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 3

Base Ammo Capacity: 12

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: 1,000 SP

Ammo Clip: 340 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 2,600 SP

Charge Cost: 5000 SP

Upgrades:

Ammo Capacity 1 - 800 - Ammo Capacity +15

Ammo Capacity 2 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +20

Screamer

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 8

Base Ammo Capacity: 32

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: 600 SP

Ammo Clip: 200 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 2,400 SP

Charge Cost: 200 SP

Upgrades:

Ammo Capacity 1 - 800 - Ammo Capacity +48

Ammo Capacity 2 - 1,000 - Ammo Capacity +64

I'm pretty sure depending on the difficulty the price changes so this would be wrong to some people who aren't playing on this difficulty. I know for a fact a thumper cost 800 SP for just one on very hard.

Boneduster

Info:

Magazine Capacity: 4

Base Ammo Capacity: 20

Unlock Re-arm Access Cost: 900 SP

Ammo Clip: 360 SP

Unlock Charge Cost: 3,600 SP

Charge Cost: 1,000 SP

And I know for a fact the Charge shot cost was 1600 on very hard.

Unless you stated that this information was for a certain difficulty ignore my post! But I don't see that anywhere so just trying to help!

Edited by Venomized

Hey Nozza!

Here's the last Echoes Videos!

The Storm

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWGaF8ox84]YouTube - Bulletstorm - Echo - The Storm[/ame]

Jumpship

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p7QXYBI1ZA]YouTube - Bulletstorm - Echo - Jumpship[/ame]

Jumpship is the worst echo so it's my worst run, but it's not too bad!

And also, keep doing awesome guides like this!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nozza, I finally got 3 stars on all Echoes thanks to your guide and vid's. Great job! Your efforts are much appreciated. I'm currently playing Anarchy in multi-player, private match, solo and have gotten up to level 44 and, so far, played only half the maps. Love this game!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Easiest way to reach lvl 65 is to do private match in Anarchy and play to wave 4 on grand central. Buy the penatrator and head to the left of the map to the revolving door, run up the stairs and let the enemies follow you, run down and shoot the penatrator you'll get shishkabab skillshot worth 200 points plus an extra 100 for every additional enemy. I managed to get 600 with one shot so which totals up to 3600 plus 1300 for early compleation of the wave score and when there is only one enemy left let him kill you rinse and repeat. play for an hour and youll manage to level up expanenationaly if you are a low level.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...