Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

It's hard not to think about it. I have tried normal-hard and insane to see how fast I can afk the matches and it still doesn't make a severe difference at all.. in 5 days only 470 matches played. Is that good or not?? Shit Wingman will delay me for getting this achievement this month.

Fastest and best way for wingman is to just play it. It'll be boring as fuck , but faster than afk boosting....

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah wingman is just bad.. no way around it.

also, agree with that 3 console thing lol.

most dont have 3 consoles just lieing around, and even if i did... i wouldnt risk xbox melt down on all three of them at the same time.

wtf, risking this one as it is lol

last i checked, maybe yesterday or the day before I was at 1540, hopefully im close to 2k or at 2k sometime monday.

but yeah its definitely faster when you actually play the wingman games.

when i did i woulf finish them in only 2 rounds. less then a minute.

I unlocked it 1-15-12 at 5:00 PM EST

Congrats mate!

I was going for it until all the idle boosting threatened to destroy my xbox. I got WZ, EX and CTL at onyx but TDM, KOH and Wingman left, jesus.

Not to mention Heavy Weapons, Sawed off and Retro 6k kills onyx, umm, that's a bit much for me. Still going for an Embry Star though, as it looks sweet and it's good exp.

Congrats mate!

I was going for it until all the idle boosting threatened to destroy my xbox. I got WZ, EX and CTL at onyx but TDM, KOH and Wingman left, jesus.

Not to mention Heavy Weapons, Sawed off and Retro 6k kills onyx, umm, that's a bit much for me. Still going for an Embry Star though, as it looks sweet and it's good exp.

yeah im hoping mine doesnt get destroyed in the process lol

But in all seriousness; who else would have 3 consoles just to get an achievement?

Nobody.

I didn't get 2 extra consoles just to get this achievement. I've had them for awhile. My original got one red ring and was out of the one year warranty so I got another and when I was gonna toss the old xbox out I plugged it in and it had 3 red rings so I sent it in. So I had two. Then gears 3 came out and I wanted the gears xbox because it looked awesome. So thats how I got 3.

I know several people who've got at least 2 and some that have 4 or more.

Work is done, 65/65... I have a dozen Gold that are 1 away from Onyx, waiting for the DLC so I can use the XP for the re up. Accidentally Onyxed my Wingman and TDM, Allfathers coming with it cost me 90,000 XP. Oh well though. Will post video next Tuesday.

Congrats Prelude! Wish I could accidentally onyx wingman and tdm :woop: I have them both one away from gold and have played all wingmans myself so far. I now have 2 consoles (would have 3 - blame the rrod) so once the dlc comes out then Ill start taking it seriously again. I have 20 medals a few away so will be a nice xp boost when I re-up. Still probably a month away from 3.0 but my goal is to get it before mass effect 3 comes out. No rush.

I have a console in each room of my house. They are there as media streamers pimarily but DEFINATELY help with achievements when I would rather not rely on some random boardie to help.

Why touch a DVD or CD ever again if you can just rip it to a central storage location and pipe it over the home network? Compared to the cost of most dedicated media streamers (to include home theater type computers) the 360 provides the most bang for the buck. Not only can you watch all media saved on a massive storage solution in the computer room, but you can just as easily rent a movie or TV show, blast music in the gym and play games with house guests without compromising with the split screen.

And the best part? It all just works, no fancy set-up and most people can figure out the UI without behing given instructions.

Random bit of info for anyone sitting on their Onyx medals to unlock Seriously 3.0:

I downloaded the new Fenix Rising DLC about an hour ago and I have some "bad" news...If you Re-Up, the game unchecks the "Level 100" requirement for Seriously 3.0. So you have a decision to make:

*Unlock Seriously 3.0 and THEN Re-Up.

OR

*Re-UP, level up to 100 AGAIN and unlock Seriously 3.0 then.

No matter how you do it, the bonus XP from Seriously can't be used. So that idea is out of the question now for anyone who was waiting to Re-Up.

Yup found this out, even though getting LVL100 again is no big deal I'm going to load up my save from before I Re'd Up and get this shit.

The XP from saved medals I had put me at Level 21

well since we have been backing up our profiles, what happens if we back it up before hand, get seriously & then load up the other save?? just so the achievement unlocks

I didn't get 2 extra consoles just to get this achievement. I've had them for awhile. My original got one red ring and was out of the one year warranty so I got another and when I was gonna toss the old xbox out I plugged it in and it had 3 red rings so I sent it in. So I had two. Then gears 3 came out and I wanted the gears xbox because it looked awesome. So thats how I got 3.

I know several people who've got at least 2 and some that have 4 or more.

You did get 2 extra Gears copies so...

OT: Congratz to all that got it. I'm hoping to be the 49th. :woop: