Need help with gold brick near City Hall

I am stuck on a gold brick up on a building on the west coast of the southern island kind of near city hall. This one requires Robin to start off with his magnetic suit, zip line to another building, and then switch to his hazard suit. After that he has to climb up a wall and then use some hanging bars to go around the corner of the building at which point I cannot progress any further - the wall climb area ahead of him here has purlpe goo all over it and I can't get rid of it for him to grab on. There is a pointed roof right in the foreground of this area and I tried to spray from there but it will not seem to reach. I have been looking all over for help, and have seen a possible idea using aquaman here, but I am not sure how that would help since you can't spray while hanging from those bars.

Thanks in advance for those of you who can help here!

If you're in Robin's Hazard suit, you don't need to clear the purple goo. Robin can go through it in his Hazard suit without getting injured.

**I just tried this to make sure, and Robin grabbed the climbing wall even with the purple goo on it.

As a side note, when I got this brick, I flew to the top of the building as superman, switched to cyborg to pull off the two blue lids, and then switched to Robin and put on the Hazard suit to spray the green goo into the container.

Edited by Sandwalker624