Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Xenolith666

I'll be able to get on to video tonight and tomorrow a little more than today.

To be completely honest though, I haven't the slightest clue why there needs to be a video on how to capture a flag or get a kill on the back of a motorcycle. These things are self-explanatory, and everyone will have completely different and very easy experiences. A video of you capturing a flag is hardly an achievement guide. Or like showing how a teammate enters your helicopter, for what? Not every achievement needs a video. This is just my opinion, but everyone can have their own.

Thats right and therefore i put all in one Video not for every Achievement a single Vid :)

Simple short Show what you have to do, nothing more ;)

Regards

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heavy Lifter -

Play Conquest on any End Game map. Now, your first objective will be to capture the flag with the gunship symbol next to it (usually C) or make sure that your team has it. When you have that flag, you will have to wait for the C-130 gunship to spawn (or respawn) and then you will have the ability to choose "Dropship IFV", which will then drop you from the ship while inside the IFV. Now, when you land, you'll need to get at least 1 kill using the IFV. It is recommended that you aim for enemies that are on foot. Watch out for enemy tanks, helicopters, mines and rockets as the IFV is not very strong.

Once you get a kill the enemy, the achievement will unlock.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3QdU9LjS3Q]Battlefield 3 - Heavy Lifter Achievement/Trophy Guide - End Game DLC - YouTube[/ame]

Figured I would put this out there, heavy lifter only unlocks for the driver. I had four friends verify this and they all would not get the achievement if they spawned in as the gunner or passenger even though they were in for the whole IFV drop.

Nope. I spawned in as they were dropping. Was the gunner. Got a ground kill. *pop*

lol. I got mine in my first game of EndGame and my first kill. I spawned on gmurda and killed someone from the gunnerseat.

Haha, I was going for the destroy an ifv with a paradropped ifv at that point. U left my vehicle and got a tank and destroyed the ifv I disabled. Lol. I got it next game tho. Now I just need the headshot kills with the pistol and ill have the stac :D

I'm not sure how, but I got transport pilot when a squadmate jumped in my chopper.. didn't even have the flag.. i was flying towards the flag, but i dunno

Same thing happened to me. I was piloting the attack chopper and my squadmate spawns as the gunner (one of my teammates also grabbed the flag nearish the same time), then the Transport Pilot achievement unlocked randomly! :confused:

Heavy lifter is glitch, cos I drop 2 times from that fucking airplane got kills both time after like 30 second of landing no acievement

Have you got kills on infantry? I didnt get achievement when i destroyed tank and IFV with enemy inside.

U Jelly Bro?

U blind Bro ?

Having trouble capturing the flag any tips?

it depends on what kind of CTF game you get into. if you get into one thats just a huge clusterfuck campfest, good luck with that. even if you roll in their base deep with like 4-5 people, chances are you arent making it out with that flag. if you join a normal game, where some people are camping, and some are attacking the flag, use a bit of team work and roll in there with your squad in a tank or LAV. thats what worked for us most of the time---and we also used helicopters a lot. or u can just boost it, like me and drew did.

solely the AA's revenge achievement plus a little gameplay of getting triple kills with it. Can you please input it as part of your guide? Also what do you guys think of the video?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTh26EHnOnQ]Battlefield 3 AA's Revenge achievement - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by guillermo316