Cheers guys. I'm going to do an Evil run through as a female to get the missing things once I've completed the DLC. Its worth the 280ms points i paid for it to.., really enjoying it.

I missed the achievement for making a royal decision in a chicken suit, can i get that on the Traitors Keep DLC? There is an achievement for deciding the fate of the keep, so im running around as a chicken, just in case :p

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed the achievement for making a royal decision in a chicken suit, can i get that on the Traitors Keep DLC? There is an achievement for deciding the fate of the keep, so im running around as a chicken, just in case :p

That is a damn good question.

If it works, please be so kind to let us know? Could be very useful for certain players

That is a damn good question.

If it works, please be so kind to let us know? Could be very useful for certain players

Hehehe :p

Seems like I was a bit faster bro :)

Dam we must have been typing the reply at the same time =]

Just as I go to fight the Witch, my game freezes with the info bar at the top. I can cast spells but nothing else! FFS haha!

Yeah it has quite a few bugs :/

I transferred the weapons to a female account but when I give them back, the Augments are gone.

Is there enough "Gay" people in the game to upgrade the Swinging Sword and Ice Madian Augments?

Depending on the choices you made and how far you are into your playthrough yes. Somethings like choosing to make a brothel instead of the orphanage makes this alot easier. Typically you can find a Male hooker in the bandit camp and old quarter areas, after paying to sleep with them, lead them somewhere outside of town and let them die a few days later they will respawn and count as "new" people so you can repeat the process to get credit over and over.

Of course this all depends on choices you have made.

Depending on the choices you made and how far you are into your playthrough yes. Somethings like choosing to make a brothel instead of the orphanage makes this alot easier. Typically you can find a Male hooker in the bandit camp and old quarter areas, after paying to sleep with them, lead them somewhere outside of town and let them die a few days later they will respawn and count as "new" people so you can repeat the process to get credit over and over.

Thank you for helping the Question Thread, hope you stick around and great reply =]

Okay, sounds good. I made the brothel and slept with all 4 dudes in there and then killed them. I'm hoping that when they respawn that they'll count as new guys.

Best way to go from pretty Evil to Good after the main story and DLC is complete?

Best way to get a 15,000 bounty on my head, after becoming king?

Quickest way to earn 1,000 in someone else's world?

A. Give money to poor people/Beggers.

B. Kill town people and the law keep running around a town and they will keep appearing. Also smashing doors robbing etc.

C. Already in the Q&A two pads dummy profile join with your hero simple.

How long does the 1000 Hench man gold take?

It will take a few hours. First you'll receive 10gold per 5 minutes and at 200 it'll become 100. If you have 2 controllers you can make a dummy profile and have your main profile join that game and leave your Xbox for a while.

Edited by Ragnarok1986

• 3 weeks later...