Fastest Discovery Points?

MathGuy42

Any opinions on the fastest way to get Discovery Points during Free Play? I was doing Tricks and then Disc throws to get the Ring Master and Outfielder achievements. But now that I have all the Free Play achievements (that I can get with my current toys), I'm looking for the fastest way to get to the next contest. Thanks.

So far, it seems like Jump Rope might be the best. For the first few jumps, you get +5 for every jump. Eventually that grinds down to +1, but on future uses you get +5 again for awhile.

Edit: I now feel that Tricks are probably the fastest method. Doing the first few tricks often gives +10. Plus you get plenty of easy challenges, like Do any 5 tricks.

Edited by MathGuy42

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I did this but I think I usually did the volleyball, soccer ball, juggling, and jump rope. I also remember doing a lot of the spray cannon thing. I would always switch activities when the points got down to +1. This seemed to go by pretty quickly but I don't know of any tricky way to get lots of xp much faster than this.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...