Horde Achievement Not Unlocking....... Help?

Bombstriker

My friend and I completed waves 1-16 on horde about a month ago. It is the Memorial Map for the Darkcorners DLC. We have to complete 40 waves for the achievement. Well we just completed all 40 waves and I unlocked the achievement but he didn't.

I am wondering if this has happened to anyone before?

I don't know if it matters but one day I completed wave 17 by myself. But today I knew he needed 17 still so that is where we started. We knocked out 17-40. He looked in his War Journal and it says 40/40 but no achievement.....

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Curious George here, I know that you need to reach level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 for online public matches, but can you do the waves of horde for the maps in a private group?

Asking because every time I join a public horde, everyone is a gun-ho Rambo somewhere on the map by themselves. I can never seem to get past wave 25 on a good day.

Thanks -

Curious George here, I know that you need to reach level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 for online public matches, but can you do the waves of horde for the maps in a private group?

Asking because every time I join a public horde, everyone is a gun-ho Rambo somewhere on the map by themselves. I can never seem to get past wave 25 on a good day.

Thanks -

I wouldn't recommend going for any of the Horde achievements in Public. Most people just quit randomly so it wouldn't be smart to try to get to wave __ with people like that.. Privates FTW!!

Wait.. no homo =]