Sergeant at arms achievement

x352x pH

I'm seeing the achievement progress come up as 19/21. There are 12 guns in the pre-wave area plus the mini-gun. And then every vigor except bucking bronco, thats 7. and that totals to 20. uh, where is this last kill coming from? I'm at 19/21 but i havnet got a mini gun kill yet so I can account for that one but what about the other?

EDIT: Okay I've figured it out. I just got a 20/21 notification so all I need left is the crank gun kill. When you're using undertow, pushing the enemy off the edge of them map does NOT count as an undertow kill. You have to damage them some and use it as the final blow. I set it up so that a was tossing the enemy somewhere inland so there wasn't a chance of him falling off the map.

Edited by x352x pH
update

Also, the blue ribbon challenge for wave 4 on the first area is "Defeat the wave using only machine guns or the crank gun" there has to be a crank gun available in this wave right? otherwise, why specify that?

There *could* be a crank gun hidden somewhere in that particular round, but I didn't look hard enough. Seems weird how they mention it in the description when there is no way to find the gun.

I know it's not in the armory, though.

Okay I've figured it out. I just got a 20/21 notification so all I need left is the crank gun kill. When you're using undertow, pushing the enemy off the edge of them map does NOT count as an undertow kill. You have to damage them some and use it as the final blow. I set it up so that a was tossing the enemy somewhere inland so there wasn't a chance of him falling off the map.

Edited by x352x pH
error