Complete Item Checklist

SIMPLYMIDGET

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the urn is in the graveyard building you come to when you go threw the sewer, as for the sandbag/punching bag i believe my friend found that on in a gym since it looks more like a punching bag rather than sandbag

It is not the actual building, but the structure to the right of it (exiting the building). You will see names written above the coffin slots... it is on the ground in front of the structure--facing the actual cemetery.

SIMPLYMIDGET, Thanks for the list but I have a couple of corrections for you on the Combo and Super Combo lists.

Buffet Cart is a Super Combo...you have it listed as a (regular) Combo.

You also have "Combos" listed in your list of Combos???

I went through and counted the Combos and Super Combos on your list and they come up to 64 and 37 after these corrections are made (excluding the Golden Sledgesaw that you have noted).

SIMPLYMIDGET, Thanks for the list but I have a couple of corrections for you on the Combo and Super Combo lists.

Buffet Cart is a Super Combo...you have it listed as a (regular) Combo.

You also have "Combos" listed in your list of Combos???

I went through and counted the Combos and Super Combos on your list and they come up to 64 and 37 after these corrections are made (excluding the Golden Sledgesaw that you have noted).

Good catch, corrected!

Edited by SIMPLYMIDGET

I am missing the following if anyone would be able to help:

Parking Gate Barrier

Spotlight

Large Metal Pole (variant)

Thank you in advance.

there is a parking gate barrier behind the Rojo Diablo Mexican restaurant in Sunset Hills, it is off to the right when you enter the city from the south. It is the black and yellow striped barrier. You need to knock it off of there before you can pick it up. There is also one on the north end of the cemetery in Inglton.

Edited by theGUNNman

i finally got the drone turret, it can be found during the mission you goto the guys mansion to get the key for the police amory. the drones he sends after you drop it when you kill them.

I tried and tried to find it there. I shot down a ton of the drones. I finally got it by shooting one of the red drones in the final chapter.

Ketchup - Restaurants. From the first garage you start at, go North and there is a fast food place across the street.

Mayo - Same as above

Pay Phone - They are in most places, just look for pay phones on the sides of buildings or on the street. You have to break the phone first to be able to grab it.

Sandwich Board - A lot of stores will have a fold-out sign (or a sandwich board) in front of them.

Large Lollipop - The strip club

Fancy Street Light Top - Go to the wealthier section (upper right corner of the map, sorry I don't know the names well) Find a lamp post and then hit it with a car or explosion. The top piece should fall on the ground and you can pick it up.

Parking Gate Barrier - Look for parking lots. The 'arm' that blocks the entrances to these is what you are looking for. Just drive through on, then pick it up off the ground.

Street Light Bulb - Same as the Fancy one, but found in a less fancy area.

Luggage Cart - These are everywhere it seems (to me at least) I can't think of a specific spot though, but just keep an eye out, there are A LOT.

Saw Blade - Hardware store. From the first garage, go north and turn left on that first street. Continue up that road until half way up the hill and on your left there will be a hardware store. It's beside an alleyway that goes behind the garage.

Bowling Ball -

Ceiling Fan -

Large Sign -

Neon Sign -

X-Buster - Beat Nightmare mode, including Overtime mode.

The blank ones I don't know an exact location of, apologies for those ones. Anyways, hope this helps a bit.

Ok, here goes lol, I need help with any or all of these:

Helmets 9/9

Horse Head Mask * (I have the DLC but can't find item)

Misc 69/69

Life Preserver

Metal Garbage Can

Round Potted Plant

Sandbag (punching bag)

Shower Head

Spot Light

Yoga Block

Novelty 22/22

Fancy Painting (variant)

Otis Painting

Polearm 18/18

Hockey Stick

Parking Gate Barrier

Street Light Bulb

Thrown 10/10

Volleyball

Blunt 45/45

Caveman Club

Ceiling Fan

Fire Place Poker

Large Sign

Pick Axe

Edited by Evo Kazz

Ok, I can confirm 100% you will find an urn in the mayors house. The dude that has RC copters after you from his secure bunker.

The drone turret you get in chapter 8. While taking out the drones that are picking up king zombies, he will eventually release 2 or 3 RED drones instead of yellow ones. Be sure to take out the red drones because they drop the drone turret.

He seemed to release the red drones when the chase got to the bottom right city.

I just need the street light bulb if anyone can give me a concrete spot to get it.

I have all the items except the street light bulb so feel free to find me and jump into my game to get anything you're missing guys.

Can anyone assist me in wrapping up my collection?

Polearms:

Parking gate barrier

Thrown:

Vollyball

Blunt:

Large Sign

Clothing:

Disco Shoes

Police outfit boots

That's it, I think I did pretty good up until this point. I have no idea where the disco shoes are and I scoured the police station and didn't find the missing boots. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edited by xcrimsonlegendx

Can anyone assist me in wrapping up my collection?

Polearms:

Parking gate barrier

Thrown:

Vollyball

Blunt:

Large Sign

Clothing:

Disco Shoes

Police outfit boots

That's it, I think I did pretty good up until this point. I have no idea where the disco shoes are and I scoured the police station and didn't find the missing boots. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Parking Gate: You need to find a parking lot. One with a gate (or an 'arm') blocking the entrance/exit. Just drive through it and pick it up off the ground. If you are not sure what it physically looks like, it's a white and orange stick.

Volleyball: I'm sure there are plenty of places but first place I'd check would be the sports store in Central City (just to the right of the Northern safehouse in Central City)

Large Sign: Again in Central City go down one of the large walking areas (Not sure what to call them, they are the large street-like-walking areas going through the middle of the area. You can't get a car into the area) Your looking for a large blue sign featuring a map on it. It will be on the side walk.

Hopefully this helped in some way.