Pro Club Sign-Up and 11vs11 Management

Tyger7

Use this thread to set up a Pro Club and participate in matches against other Pro Clubs. When giving your gamertag please also include your timezone. Realize that in posting in here, you are dedicated to getting the achievements associated with Pro Club, and nothing else. Please use the below format. Whoever starts the Pro Club, must be responsible for updating their club list (editing their post with names, etc) until they get it filled. If you feel this sounds like a burden, instead post your gamertag so that you can join someone else's.

Pro Club Sign-up Form (Team Name)

Don't start a new thread about Pro Club. It will either be moved here or deleted. I am very serious you'll just waste your own time!

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright thought id get the ball rolling, i would like to join the pro-club obviously would like to try play many nights as i can but having 2 kids and a partner who loves her tv shows its not always possible to get on early has id like.

so anyway with that out the way.

Name: Paul

Clubs Played In: BAPCL before it changed to FVPA if you follow the ea forums then FVPA are now the main place for Clubs to go into for matches n tournaments they play in.

Position: ive played many positions normally RM,CAM,CF,LM i prefer it mainly in the center where i can layoff passes to the wingers. I was a defender for awhile but i got bored has most the time ball was in their half so didnt have much to do.

Headset: (N - Y) : (Y)

TimeZone: GMT

Times Available: most nights 10pm can stay on till im tired 3am is my cutoff point as i start playing terrible lose concentration etc and my kids wake me up at stupid hours in morning.

if people get a team going and play till late like i usually do then team would be great for me.

also if im not online in the week and need me to play a game just leave a message as i check my messages alot.

Edited by mptuk

Im willing to join anyones club im a 80 overall at the moment, My gamertag is tanker641 im very active and can get on anytime after 1pm eastern time I have school most mornings so I wont be on then, other then that until the 15th (when i start working again) ill be extremely active, anyone can add me and im willing to play any position needed. I do prefer striker though.

I'm setting up a club for anyone like me who is not often available to play at nights. So this game will take place this sunday afternoon at 3PM GMT (Or next sunday if we don't get the numbers in time)

Add your name to the list below and if more than 11 are willing then we can expand the list and have reserves.

1. bmstinton93

I'm setting up a club for anyone like me who is not often available to play at nights. So this game will take place this sunday afternoon at 3PM GMT (Or next sunday if we don't get the numbers in time)

Add your name to the list below and if more than 11 are willing then we can expand the list and have reserves.

1. bmstinton93

2. Jesticulator X

Im in. Add me on xbox live.

So ive set up a team this team will be playing most of its games 10pm+ UK GMT ive added a few people who wanted to play at the same sort of time.If your intrested and want to play at the same sort of time then join,this team is for the achievements so im not to bothered about winning apart from a cup for the achievement but it would be nice to win im not great im ok but am in it for the achievements.

Team name x360a united

1. BemusedBox UK GMT

2. Eggnogga

3. pHr1DG3 M4Gn3T

Edited by BemusedBox

1. bmstinton93

2. Jesticulator X

3. MORGUTAK

Done. And some more words since the forum doesn't like messages below 10 chars.

Made a pro club, named Sheffield FC bcos me and my mates are from sheffield, only thing is not all ov them are always on as much as me so wondered if anyone would like to join, you have to at least be ok and able to read play and have a mic

msg me on live if u interested:

GT: iD a n S u f c

cheers ;)

So ive set up a team this team will be playing most of its games 10pm+ UK GMT ive added a few people who wanted to play at the same sort of time.If your intrested and want to play at the same sort of time (UK ONLY PLEASE) then join,this team is for the achievements so im not to bothered about winning apart from a cup for the achievement but it would be nice to win im not great im ok but am in it for the achievements.

Team name x360a united

1. BemusedBox UK GMT

2. Eggnogga

3. pHr1DG3 M4Gn3T

4. Too many donuts - UK GMT