Anyone pre-order from Tesco & get their order?

skribla

Maybe coz your ordered it later, that yours was dispatched later (i.e. first come first serve basis) - not sure as ive never ordered from tesco online.

i pre-ordered mine from GAME.co.uk and was delivered yesterday (monday) - i also got the pre-order bonus pack on saturday....

Play.com, Zavvi and Sendit.com arent exactly great for there dispatch times, usually about 5 days after the initial order/dispatch before you get it.

Shopto.net are GREAT, order before 5.30pm, dispatched same day and in most cases you get it the next working day.

I ordered mine on tesco last thursday and didn't get it today :( that gave them five days.

FYI if you ring them up there is a message saying that they will endevaour to have the order delivered if you ordered before 2pm on Monday 8th (yesterday).

Something similar happened with GTA4 - postie came and nothing. Then the item turned up later as other posties came round doing a special delivery

Same here.

I would do that but there are no Tesco's near where I work - that was the point in me pre-ordering it.

Eitherway, my order still didn't turn up today - meaning that tomorrow is the earliest I can hope for it!

Which is no hope at all - given I'm only going to be able to play for a couple of hrs max, and then nothing until next Monday! :mad: