Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

I added my name to the list. I am online almost every day from 7:30 AM to about 2 or 3 PM (Pacific). I think a couple of you guys are on my friends list now, I just need you guys to message me when you're trying this. Sorry I wasn't there Sunday, I was helping people get their gold medals on SCDA.

Send me a message and I'll hop over and help. I still need all online achievements, but I'm not in any hurry. I own the game and I'm not planning on getting rid of it.

yeah, i added you to my list. the problem isn't getting a group. fear and i tried setting it up yesterday but it seems like the ranked server is offline. until it comes back on we're pretty much at a standstill.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am new to the boards and could do to get some "boosting" help with a couple of the online achievements.

I am in the UK, but after tomorrow I can play pretty much any time. Only in the evening tonight and tomorrow.

If someone could help, I'd be more than grateful.

My gamertag is RU5TYBU11ETHOLE ;)

Thanks

I am looking for a few people who would want to exchange the online acehievements I went online today and there was 1 server with no one on so it should be easy to boost if people are willing.

I only 400 points to get the full 1000 so PM my G.T and we'll arrange a complete day thursday night or Friday all day I am available.

G.T - Nakatomi Uk

New list for Frontline Rank Top Scorer

mostlikely setting date for next week 11/23-11/26

1) fear30x

2) tortamus

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

alot of u's are on my friends please add ur name to confirm u need it or will help fellow boosters get it

I'm down for some cheevies