Fallen eagle achievement glitch

parman

dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.

Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when they start the game, or when they have already finished the game?

all 10 in the training

just be4 starting the story? very first achievement for them

i Am also gonna try it on TWO other profile online & offline to check

(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED OFFLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT

(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED ONLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT

if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post

yeah, but we need to do that without memory card... :(

Read post number 14, i edited now :D

Not sure if this has been brought up yet.... But your 10 birds must all be within the same level. Haven't confirmed if you cannot die in between kills or not but I was able to unlock this no prob. Thanks for the chicken idea (works btw), it kept me from breaking something. :woop:

i have already tried deleting my save but that does not work. it just loses your progress in campain. has anyone else got this problem?

i got that fu..ing prob 2 not the achievement but got the 10/10 birds in the game plz help

got 10 chickens

got 10 flying bird

but nothing :chair freaky game

My friend said to remove the game completely savegame/cache and then re-download your gamer profile once done with this install this game to your harddrive and then start it up and you'll get this achievement.

He said you may also just be able to remove the games info and then install it but the process above he was told to do by an xbox tech to do that everytime an achievement would not work for you but would work for others... its worked on all the other games I have every tried it on.

Tried now but not work

i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?

Same problem for One shot, Two kills achievement

On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

W dniu 2010-07-17 11:57, [email protected] pisze:

E-mail z zapytaniem wys�anym przez
od

xxxx <
>

Fallen eagle achievement glitch

On the main menu in the achievements section it unlocked but not on xbox 360.

Help me

---

Hello

Thank You for this information - as soon as possible we'll try to fix it.

Regards

http://bl145w.blu145.mail.live.com/mail/SafeRedirect.aspx?hm__tg=http://65.55.113.7/att/GetAttachment.aspx&hm__qs=file%3Dff17f59a-5652-4311-842a-2b1360b8409e%26ct%3DaW1hZ2UvanBlZw_3d_3d%26name%3Dc2lnbmF0dXJl%26inline%3D1%26rfc%3D0%26empty%3DFalse%26imgsrc%3Dcid%253apart1.03090702.09030803%2540city-interactive.com&oneredir=1&ip=10.4.74.8&d=d1816&mf=0&a=01_4c830f9f7826b081bcbccf0d086b846d1bfe1f48f8375bf57cc881418eca22cc
Support

City Interactive S.A.

ul.Żupnicza 17

03-821 Warszawa
NIP 118-15-85-759 / EU VAT PL1181585759

KRS 0000282076 / Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy w Warszawie XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego

Kapitał zakładowy: 1.254.000 PLN

• 2 weeks later...

Fallen Eagle won't unlock for me either. I have shot enough birds of every kind to get the achievement several times. I tried recovering my gamertag and deleting my save, but my game progress was still there afterwards and still it would not unlock.

So I am gonna try it all i guess. Deleting my gamesave, profile, cache. then installing gamedisc to hard disc and trying again offline without the game update, as my first playthrough i updated before playing. Hopefully it will work...

Update: didn't work.

Edited by DarthBrady

Okay, am I just a dumb ass? I deleted the game save and my profile to include all items associated with my profile. Reload my profile and put the game in and nothing. Still have the achievement in the game but not on Xbox!!!!! This is Bull!

• 2 weeks later...
I GOT IT !!!!

I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :o see attachment

PD3: EDITED, NO YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CARD OR INTERNAL MEMORY ... i used mine just to move my profile there just to test and verify. You guys only need to ERASE your profile and ERASE you game save then recover your account.

i tried this word for word and it hadn't worked for me when i went into the achievements list it said it was completed